Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kuzan defeats Garp in a clean 1v1, he will immediately surpass Akainu and Fujitora and be my definitive favorite character in this series lmfao. He was already tied for #1 in my top 3 but any character who kills Garp would be bare minimum guaranteed a spot in my top 10, even if it were Crydo or Lhanks. Lol
Kuzan is easily one of the Top written characters in OP rn. Let's be honest GB will be the worst as a character by a mile. Fuji is runner up atm and Sakazuki is my hope that he surpasses Kuzan.

Don't believe Kizaru will ever get any serious character depth.

Another reason why Shanks is trash compared to Mihawk

World government thinks Buggy is equal to Shanks in strength

Even then they gave Buggy bounty below Mihawk despite Buggy supposedly being Mihawks captain right after they said Mihawk > Shanks and Mihawk WSS

Tbh if Mihawk joined Shanks he'd get 4.7 billion bounty @Seraphoenix
They made Buggy an emperor because he could subdue Mihawk and Croc. It was expected that an emperor can make Mihawk obey them. Thanks for bringing that up lmao. Mihawk is a yonko commander. Just like Zoro. They will meet as equals lmfao. Both underlings.
So... much weaker than current Zoro ?
Zoro could be stronger. Then again Ling is quite weak.
Post automatically merged:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda found a convenient way to get rid of the strongest one, the impregnable wall, by having him run through a gauntlet, including Joy boy for multiple rounds, having him go through all power ups, including awakening, replenishing himself in between the rounds he was k.o.ed by resting and eating a meal, or even being resurrected from the death Kaido brought upon him, deciding to take the Bajrang Gun head on. Now, that this monster is gone, the world went into motion.
Great description, you just missed adding that maintaining the island during all that time was also a factor that influenced his defeat, considering that Momo tried to replicate the same feat for a few minutes and simply couldn't handle it, to the point of collapsing from exhaustion.

Kaidou's position as the strongest pirate in the world was solidified by his defeat, as it was only achieved through an extraordinary effort by a group of powerful individuals. His defeat also sets the stage for future conflicts and challenges, now that the world has begun to move forward thanks to the removal of the impenetrable barrier known as Kaidou.

In conclusion, Kaidou's defeat was portrayed in a way that highlights his strength, making it seem as though no other character from now on will have such a complex defeat, having to go through multiple characters, fight several rounds, receive hundreds of attacks, not stopping even for a moment, and finally being defeated. I highly doubt that Oda will treat other characters in the same way, especially since the current Luffy is a Yonko capable of fighting against any character in the verse.

> Literally has a yonko title
> Destroyed Marco and co
> Has Kuzan(fleet admiral candidate) as an underling
> Low diffed a 3Billions berry man after an initial surprise attack he took as well if not better than Big Mom(it only turned to mid diff due to carelessness)

Mihawk's best 1 on 1 feat is getting stalled by Vista, and only has his title(WSS) and bounty(3,6Billions) going for him. That's why he needs to show more feats
Never took shockwille better than BM lol
BM was up like nothing quickly.
Teach needed saving and was looking hella damaged.

> Destroyed Marco and co
> Low diffed a 3Billions berry man after an initial surprise attack he took as well if not better than Big Mom(it only turned to mid diff due to carelessness)

Mihawk's best 1 on 1 feat is getting stalled by Vista, and only has his title(WSS) and bounty(3,6Billions) going for him. That's why he needs to show more feats
Let's be real, Mihawk could smoke YC1 tiers like Marco and Kidd and is probably stronger than Aokiji. And Buggy's Yonko title is because of him. He's the main power of that Yonko crew.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
> Destroyed Marco and co

Nah BB will become stronger.
But not this version.

Shanks one shot Kidd and BB had much more difficulty beating Law and portrayal ranks them almost same.
Mihawk atleast scales to Shanks bro (not you too :shame:)

They made Buggy an emperor because he could subdue Mihawk and Croc. It was expected that an emperor can make Mihawk obey them. Thanks for bringing that up lmao. Mihawk is a yonko commander. Just like Zoro. They will meet as equals lmfao. Both underlings.

Zoro could be stronger. Then again Ling is quite weak.
Lmaoo we already saw how much Mihawk was "subdued"

Only thing 1058 showed us that Mihawk can grab Bepo and make him an emperor too until he grows a little bit of the respect for said title himself and takes it himself but Mihawk taking Emperor title is him diminishing his own self worth.

Its like Michael Jordan going for some kinda collegiate level foot ball trophy or some shit like that despite being GOAT basketball player.

Why would he do that?

Of course he does

he has no professional education and has been writing the same manga for the past 20 years.

Most big authors have a ton of flops before they break big. Oda really didn’t. He just got lucky with one piece.
Iirc Oda doesn't even have Artistic education, and was just extremely lucky to get in

Shounen Jump is very strict about Manga artists needing a degree

Yes Teach won't against WB remainers but that doesn't mean they negged them.
Same about Weevil.

Vista is stronger than you want to believe. Being YC of first division doesn't mean you are stronger than than others and so on.

Mihawk doesn't rely on anyone to hype him. His title hype himself. And so as Roger, Whitebeard, Kaido, Garp, Rocks etc.
Stronger than I want to believe based on what?

I'd have agreed with you if we didn't get him try to attack Akainu with Marco and do fuck all.

Roger and Whitebeard aren't though. We've seen their clash.

We've seen Kaido take on a gauntlet unheard of.

Garp in his old age just speed blitz an admiral.

I'll give you Rocks but the fact his crew was held together by his strength when WB, Big Meme, Crydo and many more says something but to not be hypocritical ill give you that.

His title means fuck all unless he can prove it when battling actual swordsmen. I want Mihawk to have this great showing trust me but so far it's been underwhelming and I think we're at the stage in the story characters can't just ride the coat tails of others anymore. Dragon etc.

Marineford was a foul in many aspects. Actually no Warlords visibly try to harm WB pirates and that was a huge mistake. Although Oda did it on purpose.

Mihawk could probably solo entire fleet but Oda is too dumb for it same goes for every Admiral present there.

I only despise Oda for Vista and Mr. 1.

You know how those interactions should look?

Both Vista and Mr. 1 should be critically injured after taking a glance at Mihawk because they don't know when Mihawk made the cut and got rid of them.

No fucking clashes, touching swords and etc....
Agree about Mr 1. Disagree about Vista. Vista can be strong enough to challenge Mihawk to at least mid diff if not hard diff. WB's YCs should have being hyped as strong. They should be able to give Admirals same mid-hard diff fights. Marines alone shouldn't be enough to handle a Yonko whole fleet + main crew that's why they have Warlords. And that's why Yonkos(most of them) are undeniably stronger than Admirals.

The funny thing is that one of my friends is a Literature student who reads a lot of Literature fiction and has told me several times that Oda makes a lot of "amateur" mistakes that she would expect from people only started writing

But apparently a Literature student's opinion is irrelevant
Who cares. Read Nabokov about Dostoievski. Dostoievski never was a good writer in terms of "form". But probably he still is the deepest writer of 19th century

The funny thing is that one of my friends is a Literature student who reads a lot of Literature fiction and has told me several times that Oda makes a lot of "amateur" mistakes that she would expect from people only started writing

But apparently a Literature student's opinion is irrelevant
This is a shone nekketsu for 12 year old boys lol, obviously it isn't going to be on the level of some great Russian writer.

(As much as peak fiction guys think so)

Status
Not open for further replies.