Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp is to the marines what roger is to pirates
I want to be reasonable and say that even Garp shouldn't be able to beat a former prime Admiral at his current condition, but then you consider how much Oda wanks his old ass.

For now i still am confident that he does the right thing and shows that Current Garp isn't that guy anymore.

I want to be reasonable and say that even Garp shouldn't be able to beat a former prime Admiral at his current condition, but then you consider how much Oda wanks his old ass.

For now i still am confident that he does the right thing and shows that Current Garp isn't that guy anymore.
Aokiji is most likely gonna tank Garp's shit for hours which is pretty good when you remember that Garp's CoC is probably beyond Big Mom's or Kaido's

He is not beating all-out admiral, I’m so sure of it I bet my account. The thing is that the dialogue. between Aokiji and Garp last chapter is pretty odd (especially viz translation) and I really hope we’re not getting another restrained admiral situation.

Prepare for One Piece SJWs to tell you no Oda a "WRITER".

:milaugh:
The funny thing is that one of my friends is a Literature student who reads a lot of Literature fiction and has told me several times that Oda makes a lot of "amateur" mistakes that she would expect from people only started writing

But apparently a Literature student's opinion is irrelevant

I thought you gave up defending this Scrub? You like taking a beating huh.

I just want those panels of that clown ship so that I can make sure you never forget what a joke and meme your WSS is lmao.
When Oda does give Mihawk feats..I sincerely hope they aren't as disappointing as Shanks feats lmaoo

Cheapshotting a YC3 Level character with his strongest attack

Mihawk: You need to amass more power for that plan of yours, Crocodile...
Yep, they are invading Impel Down and taking all the big shots with them.
It is basically confirmed at this point. If Mihawk claps Magellan... :kobeha:
Mihawk slander will die and it's gonna turn into salty tears.
If the first guy mihawk claps is diherrera man of all people..RIP Mihawk lmao

This is Katakuri vs Shanks.
Shanks doesn't have the time to teach a novice CoC User like Latakuri how CoC truly works.
:milaugh:katakuri and Luffy are the only one to clahh CoC without touching nor attacking each other.

Mihawk doesn't even have CoC
Buggy is more of a conqueror than him

Mihawk should worry about fighting Pizarro or Limejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.