Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Disagree. Oda should just amplified how bored Mihawk was at that war. He clearly didn't wanted to do much there. Not only Mihawk but all Shichibukai. I guess only Moriah and Jinbei gave their all. Maybe Hancock? And not only Shichibukai but Admirals and some Vice Admirals too. Only Admiral trying hard was Akainu. What Momonga did?
Marineford was a foul in many aspects. Actually no Warlords visibly try to harm WB pirates and that was a huge mistake. Although Oda did it on purpose.

Mihawk could probably solo entire fleet but Oda is too dumb for it same goes for every Admiral present there.

I only despise Oda for Vista and Mr. 1.

You know how those interactions should look?

Both Vista and Mr. 1 should be critically injured after taking a glance at Mihawk because they don't know when Mihawk made the cut and got rid of them.

No fucking clashes, touching swords and etc....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I want to be reasonable and say that even Garp shouldn't be able to beat a former prime Admiral at his current condition, but then you consider how much Oda wanks his old ass.

For now i still am confident that he does the right thing and shows that Current Garp isn't that guy anymore.
If Kuzan defeats Garp in a clean 1v1, he will immediately surpass Akainu and Fujitora and be my definitive favorite character in this series lmfao. He was already tied for #1 in my top 3 but any character who kills Garp would be bare minimum guaranteed a spot in my top 10, even if it were Crydo or Lhanks. Lol

He knows shanks can't do shit. No matter how much you cope zoro has to be stronger than Shanks to even fight mihawk
Why do you keep dodging that Mihawk is too much of a coward to fight Shanks. This is like the third time that pussy had ducked the fade. Trash character.
Mihawk showed up the shanks and his whole crew alone even mocking him. There is nothing about inferior one armed swordsman :catsure:
Shanks was nice enough to let him live. Mihawk is all talk.
I doubt Shanks can even win against butter knife mihawk tbh

He already showed his attack and it was kinda trash ngl
Imagine failing to kill useless midd even with a cheapshot

Zoros Tatsumaki does more damage
Call me when your boy grows balls enough to fight instead of running.
He made a clown equal standing with the greatest achievement of shanks life.
That's why they don't want to fight the Yonko lmao. Meme Yonkos. Fitting that they have a clown ship.
Lemme put it like this
Shanks BARELY has better feats than Mihawk and Mihawk is basically featless
Who had that trash beaten? He got fucking stalemated by pre skip Luffy while Shanks one shot post Wano Kidd and killed Killler in the crossfire. Dont ever compare that trash Mihawk to Shanks. " sorry red hair I won't hold back". Sit your goofy ass down.

I want to be reasonable and say that even Garp shouldn't be able to beat a former prime Admiral at his current condition, but then you consider how much Oda wanks his old ass.

For now i still am confident that he does the right thing and shows that Current Garp isn't that guy anymore.
Yeah i don't think current garp will be able to beat kuzan or the other admirals but in his prime i only really put him below roger and whitebeard

Imo
Roger = whitebeard > emperors outside of pirate king luffy and potentially blackbeard if he receives a power up
Garp = sengoku > zodiac admirals

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Teach has literally made a career out of running away from people. Nobody denies he's Yonko level.
> Literally has a yonko title
> Destroyed Marco and co
> Has Kuzan(fleet admiral candidate) as an underling
> Low diffed a 3Billions berry man after an initial surprise attack he took as well if not better than Big Mom(it only turned to mid diff due to carelessness)

Mihawk's best 1 on 1 feat is getting stalled by Vista, and only has his title(WSS) and bounty(3,6Billions) going for him. That's why he needs to show more feats

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The funny thing is that one of my friends is a Literature student who reads a lot of Literature fiction and has told me several times that Oda makes a lot of "amateur" mistakes that she would expect from people only started writing

But apparently a Literature student's opinion is irrelevant
I have a friend like that + I read a lot of literature myself.

Oda has amazing set up but fails at it and crumbles under stupidity.

One Piece as it is now should never be referred to as someone's writing because that's an insult to literature.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
It's possible sure, but I still find it curious that Oda decided to give this killing feat to a no named civilian, so I can't help but wonder if that unknown civilian couldn't turn out to be more significant than we think :memehm:
I think oda wants to say than Marines aren't safe even with civilians. T-bone was killed by a civilian who was trying to "save" him and he was attacked from behind.

He is not beating all-out admiral, Iโ€™m so sure of it I bet my account. The thing is that the dialogue. between Aokiji and Garp last chapter is pretty odd (especially viz translation) and I really hope weโ€™re not getting another restrained admiral situation.
He obviously isn't. There's no sense it that but whether Kuzan beats him and that cleanly, not sold on that tbh.

I do however believe whatever happens it'll be clear that Kuzan is stronger than Garp rn like Old Ray said he's weaker than BB.

BB kept his whole crew.

BB beat Marco and the boys so bad they disbanded. Then we see Weevil walking away after negging commanders with no injuries.

Well duh he wasn't trying but he shouldn't need to against Vista that's the whole point.

What a shit character then to rely on others to hype you.
Yes Teach won't against WB remainers but that doesn't mean they negged them.
Same about Weevil.

Vista is stronger than you want to believe. Being YC of first division doesn't mean you are stronger than than others and so on.

Mihawk doesn't rely on anyone to hype him. His title hype himself. And so as Roger, Whitebeard, Kaido, Garp, Rocks etc.

The funny thing is that one of my friends is a Literature student who reads a lot of Literature fiction and has told me several times that Oda makes a lot of "amateur" mistakes that she would expect from people only started writing

But apparently a Literature student's opinion is irrelevant
Of course he does

he has no professional education and has been writing the same manga for the past 20 years.

Most big authors have a ton of flops before they break big. Oda really didnโ€™t. He just got lucky with one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.