Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revs have been such a let down lately. What do you think they’ll do to regain their hype?
1. Kuma's role and backstory. It’ll be a huge plot point. Kuma was a slave of the CD, became a tyrannical ruler, after that a human rights defender with a Bible and now a mindless robot. His life is weird. He knows something important and his backstory will be the final steppingstone for something huge
2. Dragon will get some immense hype. It’s guaranteed at this point. He’s the son of Garp and father of Nika. He will either show up on Egghead or will personally go to Mary Joa
3. The Revo commanders have a better portrayal than the YC commanders.

So I’m sure that the Revos will do something huge and regain their hype but there are many possibilities for it

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly though @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR y’all have to admit Ryokugyu haters are complete hypocrites at this point

Mihawk doesn’t want to fight the Emperors, “oh but it’s okay, Mihawk > Emperors”

Primebeard didn’t want to fight Kaido, “oh but it’s okay, Primebeard > Kaido”

Ryokugyu didn’t want to fight Shanks, the Alliance, and Wano, “oh well this obviously proves Shanks alone is stronger than Ryokugyu.” Lol

Luffy, dragon (sabo), and garp vs the world government for the final war
  1. Luffy leading the pirates
  2. Dragon leading the revolutionaries
  3. Garp leading the defected marines
  4. Sabo possibly leading the defected royalty/kingdoms
:kata:

The point is. One Piece is not revolutionary or outstanding in any way whether literature wise or strictly manga wise.

It's just popular.

I don't care man tbh.

There is literature that can be called art in its own right.

Oda can't be called a writer for the blasphemy that is post timeskip.

Fuck it.
Pls tell me a piece of art that in your opinion is better than one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.