Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way I see it he was equal to Sickbeard.
Both gave each other some pretty bad injuries, just so happened that Akainu fell into a ravine before they finished their fight.
There was nothing to finish, Whitebeard died to a couple bullets after the fight while Akainu proceeded to fight the entire WBPs commanders plus Crocodile
Deadass enraged Whitebeard jumps Akainu and the latter retaliates by busting his head off
From there on Whitebeard only contributed to Akainu's durability and endurance feats

Said by Oda to finish One Piece in 1 years if he was MC.
Okay technically this was Oda talking about how long the manga would last before people didn't care/like it anymore, because it's boring to have the MC stomp everyone up until Sabaody.
There was nothing to finish, Whitebeard died to a couple bullets after the fight while Akainu proceeded to fight the entire WBPs commanders plus Crocodile
Deadass enraged Whitebeard jumps Akainu and the latter retaliates by busting his head off
From there on Whitebeard only contributed to Akainu's durability and endurance
I mean, say what you will, but he still made him cough a shit ton of blood and BFR'd him.
That's a technical victory but seeing as Akainu was one of the main reasons for his death I'd say they both won in a way.
I don't see how it'd downgrade Akainu though, only haters would see him go toe-to-toe with Sickbeard and say " Yeah he got two shotted "

Both Mihawk and Akainu are fucking royally shat on by Oda despite all the hype and statements he gives them.

Akainu: Murder machine, Fleet Admiral, defeated another Top Tier in 10 days battle. Said by Oda to finish One Piece in 1 years if he was MC.

Mihawk: World's Strongest Swordsman, The Marine Hunter, 3.590b, Black Blade.

Akainu: Sitting behind the desk talking about lack of resources to fight pirates.

Mihawk: Sailing with people who doesn't care about and acting like he wants to be left alone now of all times.

Fucks sake...
Yeah but im saying when it comes to the fandom trash talking, Akainu has nothing thats as meme material as Vista postponement, like wtf was Oda doing💀

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mihawk's fraudness is kinda has something to support it from the manga, like even hardcore fans like comrade wrote walls dissing him 💀

Akainu's hate is totally unjustified, like the dude has the cleanest portrayal around but your casual idiot will still say low diffed by Whitebeard
:milaugh:
Bro, the lowest an admiral ever downplayed was saying they're comparable to YC1s—that stopped being a thing for the most part after GreenBull. Tejas is probably the only guy that reiterates this. Almost no one else believes this shit. Despite saying WB two shotted Akainu, no one believes he's anything below a solid top-tier. The worst Akainu slander was him getting two shotted by WB or Garp beat Akainu.

Admiral hate in general has less scope to spread than Mihawk because a lot of prominent characters including Zoro is likely to get a potential admiral match up in the future: Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, etc, all these fandoms expect their characters to fight an admiral, so most of them shy away from bashing the admiral. And majority of the Yonko supporters are from these fandoms outside the direct Yonko fans, who're actually a minority.

Mihawk, on the other hand, is reserved for Zoro, so no one loses anything for downplaying him. We know for a fact that Zoro has more haters than fans, and all of them collectively target Mihawk to indirectly shit on Zori. Even the worst of admiral haters like Ndule, Erkan, SkySanji, etc, rank Kuzan and Akainu higher than MIhawk to say the least.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
no we don't know what you're talking about yonko side with mihawk way more then admirals, also just look at mihawk vs an admiral poll and all that mid diff stuff
Gimme a list of admiral hates you know, and I'll give you a list of Mihawk haters I know, and let's see which list is bigger lmao. Also, give me the worst arguments you can find for the admiral and I'll give you the worst I can find about Mihawk. Let's also compare them and see which is worse. Then you'll know what I am talking about.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of people are going to look like morons when Oda inevitably lets Mihawk show off.
They already know what's happening. They're trying to slander him while they still can coz they know hard days are coming. The dude that they all thought irrelevant has suddenly entered the game that they're so proud of and is about to push everyone back in a matter of weeks if not less.

Bro, the lowest an admiral ever downplayed was saying they're comparable to YC1s—that stopped being a thing for the most part after GreenBull. Tejas is probably the only guy that reiterates this. Almost no one else believes this shit. Despite saying WB two shotted Akainu, no one believes he's anything below a solid top-tier. The worst Akainu slander was him getting two shotted by WB or Garp beat Akainu.

Admiral hate in general has less scope to spread than Mihawk because a lot of prominent characters including Zoro is likely to get a potential admiral match up in the future: Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, etc, all these fandoms expect their characters to fight an admiral, so most of them shy away from bashing the admiral. And majority of the Yonko supporters are from these fandoms outside the direct Yonko fans, who're actually a minority.

Mihawk, on the other hand, is reserved for Zoro, so no one loses anything for downplaying him. We know for a fact that Zoro has more haters than fans, and all of them collectively target Mihawk to indirectly shit on Zori. Even the worst of admiral haters like Ndule, Erkan, SkySanji, etc, rank Kuzan and Akainu higher than MIhawk to say the least.
I mean, tbf, Aramaki was fighting a weakened King and Queen.
One lost a wing and sword, the other lost an arm and sword.
Though he would still win if they were heathy, but it's worth noting nonetheless.

How does it feel Mihawk stans that Garp is getting weaker and weaker and he still shits on prime Mihawk royally in feats and hypes. Note: Garp is not a swordsman :risitavirus:
Mihawk time will come you won’t find any of us being insecure about old Garp. Vast of majority of the top tiers in the series are all pretty much shackled down

Obviously Oda wont dehype someone who oneshot 2 good fighters at once before they could do anything, compared to someone who postponed fight against a Yonkou Commander and doesnt have ambition to even begin to compete for Yonkou title.
What the fuck are you even saying

Oden didn’t have the ambition to be a yonko and he’s hyped to be one of the strongest characters in OP.

Same with Rayleigh.

Mihawk time will come you won’t find any of us being insecure about old Garp. Vast of majority of the top tiers in the series are all pretty much shackled down
We have seen it. Postponing against Vista. The first time Garp flexed off, he dominated an admiral.

Garp at his weakest>>>Mihawk at his strongest :handsup:

What the fuck are you even saying

Oden didn’t have the ambition to be a yonko and he’s hyped to be one of the strongest characters in OP.

Same with Rayleigh.
Real different weight, Oden never said he doesnt wanna be Yonkou etc, while Mihawk specifically state his lack of ambition to compete. While ambition to stand above others represents CoC, something the strongest ones have maxed out.

If you bring out Rayleigh then Garp is also the strongest character in OP etc but that has nothing to do with your take of "Mihawk would win" even with Mihawk's own statement of not wanting to fight Shanks at every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.