Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Real different weight, Oden never said he doesnt wanna be Yonkou etc, while Mihawk specifically state his lack of ambition to compete.

If you bring out Rayleigh then Garp is also the strongest character in OP etc but that has nothing to do with your take of "Mihawk would win" without any proof to support it
Lol where's this coming from? Not everyone needs to drool at the thought of becoming a Yonko to be ambitious. Dude's the WSS because he's ambitious.

Lol where's this coming from? Not everyone needs to drool at the thought of becoming a Yonko to be ambitious. Dude's the WSS because he's ambitious.
Nah i'm not addressing ambition to be WSS, this spoiler showed Mihawk's stating about not willing to fight Yonkou. I banter around since Mihawk fanbase attack for no reason and give statements of "Yonkou are vastly inferior to Mihawk" when i just said "Mihawk recognize the greats" lol

@ShishioIsBack
Sup you fucking fat virgin.
Sup you skinny Chad 🇹🇩
Post automatically merged:

Garp>>>Mihawk. Garp has better feats. Hypes. Not a swordsman too so you can throw that WSS>swordsman argument into the bin. Don't put Garp close to Rayleigh just because you're desperate for Zoro to be near Luffy EOS
Eh Garp seems kinda shit
Zoro body bags him

Mihawk time will come you won’t find any of us being insecure about old Garp. Vast of majority of the top tiers in the series are all pretty much shackled down
Let them spam, This only speaks volumes of how much they expect from Mihawk.
And honestly I already lost track of the narrative, Mihawk is a coward because he won't entertain Buggy's dream or he knows that he can't beat the Younkou because...

Now we wait for Shanks to fight the revs alone because Limejuice had a bad dream about Morley or Coby to beg Akainu to stop hiding behind his desk and fight the Kuja pirates for him. :ihaha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah i'm not addressing ambition to be WSS, this spoiler showed Mihawk's stating about not willing to fight Yonkou. I banter around since Mihawk fanbase attack for no reason and give statements of "Yonkou are vastly inferior to Mihawk" when i just said "Mihawk recognize the greats" lol
Why should he be willing to fight the Yonko again? Besides, going for One Piece means picking a fight with the Yonko. You don't have to recognize their greatness to know that. Mihawk merely asked Buggy why he should fight his battles for him, and you're making up all kinds of stuff from it. That's the text book definition of attacking a character for no reason.

Didnt Garp need training to beat Chinjao? 😂 Dude didnt look much better than Mihawk at MF either

We haven't seen Mihawk flexing in post-timeskip yet
Prime Chinjao clashed with Roger and WB. They cannot beat prime Chinjao. Garp was the only person who beat prime Chinjao.

MF Garp blitzed Marco.

MF Mihawk ran from Vista, Crocodile, Jozu. Garp despite getting weaker and weaker still beat that bum Mihawk :kayneshrug:

Obviously Oda wont dehype someone who oneshot 2 good fighters at once before they could do anything, compared to someone who postponed fight against a Yonkou Commander and doesnt have ambition to even begin to compete for Yonkou title.
A Yonkou licks Mihawk's boots. Being Younkou isn't special nor a relevant ambition and to make matters worse for you, Mihawk has the pull of a Yonkou without having to worry about kneeling before anyone. :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Prime Chinjao clashed with Roger and WB. They cannot beat prime Chinjao. Garp was the only person who beat prime Chinjao.

MF Garp blitzed Marco.

MF Mihawk ran from Vista, Crocodile, Jozu. Garp despite getting weaker and weaker still beat that bum Mihawk :kayneshrug:
Yeah, Prime Chinjao with his top-tier level-1 CoA was totally matching Roger and WB. :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.