Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Bone is most likely alive, he became a vice-admiral(it's said 3 times in the chapter) and you are telling me this guy killed him?

I could see him getting killed because he was soft towards civilians, so he could be dead but at the same time i've read a few times people believing that he is pretending to be dead so that this guy and his family could get the money

Last edited:
Mihawk's reaction to fighting Luffy, Shanks or Blackbeard:

Vista's reaction to fighting Mihawk:

What a fucking fraud
Bro...
Let's broaden the competition.

Not trying to be biased but going with Teach. Mfer did it with style, look at that bloodshot eye.
Shanks sweating as he witnesses the future of his allies being eradicated. Not out of concern for himself

Should I make this an avatar? Though, I like Mihawk, but his ZKKtard fanboys damn they should be crying :suresure: Nah, I am not retarded like @gz89 and @Blother Fertitta to make an avatar like that. I actually like Mihawk, the guy is cool he knows he isn't strong enough. Lets hope his fans learns this as well.
Nah these mfs treated sweat scaling as the bible back in 1059, get back at them.

T-Bone is most likely alive, he became a vice-admiral(it's said twice at the beginning of the chapter) and you are telling me this guy killed him?

I could see him getting killed because he was soft towards civilians, so he could be dead but at the same time i've read a few times people believing that he is pretending to be dead so that this guy and his family could get the money
Yes I think that too and morgan is writing the storys so I would not believe everything what he say (luffy captured vegapunk f.e.

T-Bone is most likely alive, he became a vice-admiral(it's said twice at the beginning of the chapter) and you are telling me this guy killed him?

T-Bone is a saint, he let himself die so this poor citizen could have the money to feed his family.

Fraud hawk Resume

*Have the strongest swordsman tittle as a safe zone because nobody wanted that tittle.
*Hate the fact he is not the Leader of Cross Guild but not the Yonko, because he didn't want to face all Yonkos
*Would rather fight 1 sick Yonko with the help of WG than fight Yonko on equal Footing.
*used the not interested in fighting 1 arm shanks excuse to not fight shanks.

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.