Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real though what happened to Mihawk looking forward to the day he can find someone stronger than Shanks?

Brudda is sweat trembling at the thought of fighting Shanks, Luffy or Blackbeard. This bum is officially done.

All hopes for the WSS title being prestigious is gone out of the window to never return.

For real though what happened to Mihawk looking forward to the day he can find someone stronger than Shanks?

Brudda is sweat trembling at the thought of fighting Shanks, Luffy or Blackbeard. This bum is officially done.

All hopes for the WSS title being prestigious is gone out of the window to never return.
??????
Its not even the same moment
Why are you guys lying and saying hes sweating about that

Should I make this an avatar? Though, I like Mihawk, but his ZKKtard fanboys damn they should be crying :suresure: Nah, I am not retarded like @gz89 and @Blother Fertitta to make an avatar like that. I actually like Mihawk, the guy is cool he knows he isn't strong enough. Lets hope his fans learns this as well.

You are still carrying my years old Non-Marine Hunter Assumed bounty prediction in your signature because of your Erkan PTSD. If thats the all you ZKKtards got you are a lost cause. Its that simple, Mihawk is so respectful vs. Shanks he apologized from Shanks's Ghost:

Where is the Shanks disrespect dumbass? Mihawk never insulted Shanks, only in your dreams, he simply told Shanks he isn't fighting him since he lost his arm, thats it.

Mihawk apologizes from Shanks if he disrespects him.
Doesn’t Blackbeard shit out sweat buckets at the most minor inconveniences :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.