Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now I’m certain T-Bone either let get himself so the family doesn’t starve anymore or everyone got tricked by the fact he looks like a corpse.:kobeha:
probably yes, as the dude who came to claim his bounty really doesn't look like a bloodthirsty thug. they are quite clever to milk the system like that. t-bone might be issho's man - doesn't care if the marines 'look bad' or 'seem incompetent' as long as actual problems get solved.

Mihawk has NO reason to hold back against Vista

Mihawk is a psycho with no moral compunction, mercilessly hunting down marines for fun, no other pirate stoops this low (mercenaries do it for compensation) Mihawk cares for nothing other than his own vanity and amusement

He already cut down Mr 1 there’s no reason to go hold back against Vista or not seek him out afterwards.

Mihawk if he were something special special would seek out any of Vista, Jozu or Marco to want defeat any of them in battle in Marineford

From the most objective portrayal, Mihawk isnt even stronger than Marco

B

Borasey79

Wait is the translation which @ConquistadoR post true? It the lines from Buggy speech or narrator statement?
But even then it is a big deal, if we take the fact that you need power,Health and fame to became the pirateking, they indeed pose the potential, but also it shows that Mihawk is the strongest member of the cross guild who stands for power.
While I do agree that Mihawk is the strongest member of the CG, the division into the three elements isn't really to the taken literally, once you remember that within the SHs, Luffy stands for Fame and Zoro for Power, yet I don't expect anybody to argue that Zoro will ever become more powerful than the future PK.

Man with Burn scar has last ponegylphs.
All four emperors are looking for it now.
The battle royal -
Cross Guild vs Red hair pirates vs Strawhats vs Blackbeard pirates vs Man with burn scar.....

Thic could be similar to Skypiea. Man with burn scar could be Enel parallel.
Matchups could be way more different.
Like Zoro vs Mihawk and Sanji vs Benn Beckman and them not getting fight against Blackbeard pirates...

When Meme panicked a trillion times over also doesn't count.

Wait, Shanks sweated a little when he realized what Damned Punk could do. Although he one shotted Kidd, I guess this means that Shanks is somehow a fraud, too. :kuzanshut:
Snitch bros shouldn't talk at all. Blud still has never damaged anyone. Used a Top 5 attack and hit Kid with it point blank yet no scratch lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.