G

Gorosei Informer

RIP UK Folks
The inflation and economic conditions crazy, how y'all afford to breathe
We unironically had a Dr Who episode years ago about oxygen being capitalised and thus having to pay for it. It was on a spacestation IIRC and not the "best" of episodes but I would not put it past the UK or USA to try that lol.

So much shit has shot up massively in prices, so thanks Brexit! /s So much stuff has gone under "shrinkflation" like in the past when we had recesssions and such. They give you less product but charge you more for it too. Shouldn't be fucking legal but capitalism, ho!

https://www.reddit.com/r/okmatewanker/comments/xqmzcm

Post automatically merged:

He asked for one as he wanted to focus on studies, but can't remember how long for. I thought he was meant to be back last month but maybe not?

G

Gorosei Informer

Tyvm! I was quite happy with that result. It generated that INSANTLY, within 3 seconds! Makes me even madder how easy it was for a bot to give us this but Oda "couldn't find the time" in a 4 year long arc? Sigh.

I appreciate him giving us Zoro's family lineage in the SBS but it should have been in the story. At this point, I'm not even hopeful for the other SHs anymore. Well Nami and Usopp at minimum.

France style mass protests when?

Also Brexit was a mistake
Brexit was a temporary financial gain
But overall shit to isolate their currency
Ironically the pound is the strongest it’s ever been
We unironically had a Dr Who episode years ago about oxygen being capitalised and thus having to pay for it. It was on a spacestation IIRC and not the "best" of episodes but I would not put it past the UK or USA to try that lol.

So much shit has shot up massively in prices, so thanks Brexit! /s So much stuff has gone under "shrinkflation" like in the past when we had recesssions and such. They give you less product but charge you more for it too. Shouldn't be fucking legal but capitalism, ho!

https://www.reddit.com/r/okmatewanker/comments/xqmzcm

Post automatically merged:

He asked for one as he wanted to focus on studies, but can't remember how long for. I thought he was meant to be back last month but maybe not?
oh you poor guy
I forgot you’re from the UK
I hope it gets better for you man