G

Gorosei Informer

oh you poor guy
I forgot you’re from the UK
I hope it gets better for you man
Thanks man, I appreciate it! These idiots want to bring back the times of Austerity unironically, to make us suffer like people did back then, barely able to afford food, bills and such, doing the absolutely most desperate scrounging just to survive and living like medieval peasants. Fucking scum.

The UK just really seems to love self sabotage.
Post automatically merged:

Must resist Roasted Carrots joke....

Btw, remember this btw Pot?

I laughed so hard at your response, proper cackling lmao.

I apologise for trolling you with this but it was such a hilarious setup, my friend had no idea who you were I don't think and neither Naito and thus the context of all of this, so it was the most perfect setup I could ask for!

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::risiup:

(Don't worry I have something very pro Carrot and nice for you planned very soon from now...)

Brexit was a temporary financial gain
But overall shit to isolate their currency
Ironically the pound is the strongest it’s ever been
no wonder, the britsh authorities are scared of protests
‘Chilling’ arrest of French publisher by UK counter-terrorism police condemned

Éditions la Fabrique says foreign rights manager Ernest Moret was held for several hours and asked ‘disturbing questions’ about his political opinions

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Thanks man, I appreciate it! These idiots want to bring back the times of Austerity unironically, to make us suffer like people did back then, barely able to afford food, bills and such, doing the absolutely most desperate scrounging just to survive and living like medieval peasants. Fucking scum.

Must resist Roasted Carrots joke....

Btw, remember this btw Pot?

I laughed so hard at your response, proper cackling lmao.

I apologise for trolling you with this but it was such a hilarious setup, my friend had no idea who you were I don't think and neither Naito and thus the context of all of this, so it was the most perfect setup I could ask for!

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::risiup:

(Don't worry I have something very pro Carrot and nice for you planned very soon from now...)
connsider me exicted
:steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded

As the success of the Italian family restaurant grew, Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded found themselves facing a new challenge in the form of persistent furries who seemed to be drawn to the establishment. Despite Mr. Reloaded's aggressive denial of any connection to the furry community, the furries continued to insist that he was one of them, much to his frustration.

One day, a particularly persistent furry arrived at the restaurant claiming to be Mr. Reloaded's estranged wife and her son, who he had allegedly abandoned. The situation quickly escalated into a heated argument, with Mr. Reloaded vehemently denying any connection to the furry community or the woman and her child.

However, things took a dark turn when "The Boss", the mysterious figure behind the restaurant, stepped in to deal with the situation. It was revealed that the woman and her child were in fact planted by a rival mafia family in an attempt to discredit the restaurant and its owners.

"The Boss" had been keeping a watchful eye on Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded, recognizing their potential and wanting to bring them under his wing. He saw the situation as an opportunity to test their loyalty and dedication to the "family" theme of the restaurant.

Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded were forced to make a difficult decision - either give up the restaurant and their dreams, or prove their loyalty to "The Boss" by dealing with the rival mafia family in a violent and bloody manner.

In the end, they chose to stand by "The Boss" and protect their newfound family. The restaurant continued to thrive, with Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded serving as loyal enforcers for "The Boss", operating in the shadows to protect their business and their family from all threats.

:pepebusi::beanmean:

Inflation, Furrydom and group sex discussions in one page

Only on trollgen
This just sounds like the typical front page of Deviantart lmao. Inflation fits those two other thing so well ironically.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded

As the success of the Italian family restaurant grew, Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded found themselves facing a new challenge in the form of persistent furries who seemed to be drawn to the establishment. Despite Mr. Reloaded's aggressive denial of any connection to the furry community, the furries continued to insist that he was one of them, much to his frustration.

One day, a particularly persistent furry arrived at the restaurant claiming to be Mr. Reloaded's estranged wife and her son, who he had allegedly abandoned. The situation quickly escalated into a heated argument, with Mr. Reloaded vehemently denying any connection to the furry community or the woman and her child.

However, things took a dark turn when "The Boss", the mysterious figure behind the restaurant, stepped in to deal with the situation. It was revealed that the woman and her child were in fact planted by a rival mafia family in an attempt to discredit the restaurant and its owners.

"The Boss" had been keeping a watchful eye on Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded, recognizing their potential and wanting to bring them under his wing. He saw the situation as an opportunity to test their loyalty and dedication to the "family" theme of the restaurant.

Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded were forced to make a difficult decision - either give up the restaurant and their dreams, or prove their loyalty to "The Boss" by dealing with the rival mafia family in a violent and bloody manner.

In the end, they chose to stand by "The Boss" and protect their newfound family. The restaurant continued to thrive, with Playa4321 and Mr. Reloaded serving as loyal enforcers for "The Boss", operating in the shadows to protect their business and their family from all threats.

:pepebusi::beanmean:

This just sounds like the typical front page of Deviantart lmao. Inflation fits those two other thing so well ironically.
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

This is perfect! @Sir Yasheen @CoC: Color of Clowns

Have their heads tbh

G

Gorosei Informer

I'll fetch the guillotines then! Or guilt-o-tines at least!

The French Revolution was a period of great upheaval and change, marked by the rise of the guillotine and the execution of countless individuals deemed guilty by the revolutionary courts. However, in an alternate universe, the revolutionaries took a different approach to punishment, using a unique device called the "guilt-o-tine."

The guilt-o-tine was designed to extract confessions and admissions of guilt from those accused of crimes, rather than executing them outright. The device consisted of a series of straps and restraints, which bound the accused to a chair or table, while a series of needles and electrodes were used to administer electric shocks.

The idea behind the guilt-o-tine was to create an intense sensation of guilt and shame within the accused, making them feel like sinners for their supposed crimes. Those who were subjected to the guilt-o-tine often confessed to crimes they did not commit, simply to put an end to the intense mental and physical suffering.

Despite its flaws and questionable effectiveness, the guilt-o-tine became a popular tool of the revolutionary courts, as they sought to extract confessions and eliminate potential threats to the revolution. Some even argue that the use of the guilt-o-tine was more humane than the guillotine, as it allowed individuals to live and repent for their supposed crimes.

However, as the revolution spiraled out of control and the Reign of Terror began, the guilt-o-tine became just another tool of oppression, used to crush dissent and silence opposition. In the end, it became yet another dark chapter in the bloody history of the French Revolution.

Just casually rewriting history here! /s.

:hapnoel:

'Very provocative'

More like suuuperrr harmless for a Worstgen post
True lmaoooo, but this bot has very strict restrictions on what you can say and do on it too. Its frustrating at times, as you have to find very roundabout ways of phrasing things or just outright scrapping some ideas lol.

I'll fetch the guillotines then! Or guilt-o-tines at least!

The French Revolution was a period of great upheaval and change, marked by the rise of the guillotine and the execution of countless individuals deemed guilty by the revolutionary courts. However, in an alternate universe, the revolutionaries took a different approach to punishment, using a unique device called the "guilt-o-tine."

The guilt-o-tine was designed to extract confessions and admissions of guilt from those accused of crimes, rather than executing them outright. The device consisted of a series of straps and restraints, which bound the accused to a chair or table, while a series of needles and electrodes were used to administer electric shocks.

The idea behind the guilt-o-tine was to create an intense sensation of guilt and shame within the accused, making them feel like sinners for their supposed crimes. Those who were subjected to the guilt-o-tine often confessed to crimes they did not commit, simply to put an end to the intense mental and physical suffering.

Despite its flaws and questionable effectiveness, the guilt-o-tine became a popular tool of the revolutionary courts, as they sought to extract confessions and eliminate potential threats to the revolution. Some even argue that the use of the guilt-o-tine was more humane than the guillotine, as it allowed individuals to live and repent for their supposed crimes.

However, as the revolution spiraled out of control and the Reign of Terror began, the guilt-o-tine became just another tool of oppression, used to crush dissent and silence opposition. In the end, it became yet another dark chapter in the bloody history of the French Revolution.

Just casually rewriting history here! /s.

:hapnoel:

True lmaoooo, but this bot has very strict restrictions on what you can say and do on it too. Its frustrating at times, as you have to find very roundabout ways of phrasing things or just outright scrapping some ideas lol.
GODfy top one WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO