Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I AM NOT COPING!!!

I AM NOT COPING! I KNOW HE PUT CARROT IN THAT BARREL! I KNEW SINCE CHAPTER 1057. THE ONE WHERE YAMATO DOESN'T JOIN. AS IF I COULD EVER MISS SUCH AN OBVIOUS RED HERRING. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST CAN'T PROVE IT. HE KEPT THINGS UNCERTAIN, HE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOT NAITO THAT WAS SIMPING FOR HER. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS TEASING? HE'S DONE WORSE. THE MINK MEETING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO LEAVE CARROT'S FATE UNCERTAIN LIKE THAT? NO! HE'S TEASING IT! ODA! HE DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THE JINBE TOAST YET! AND IT'S STILL DENIED! EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? HE'LL NEVER CHANGE. HE'LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE 1999, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN'T HELP FROM MAKING RED HERRINGS! "BUT CARROT CAN'T JOIN! COULDN'T BE THAT GRASS MUNCHER!" KEEPING THEM BLIND! ALL THAT AND SHE DOESN'T JOIN THE CREW? WHAT A SICK JOKE!

@Pot Goblin :cheers:
Scared the shit outta me but classic
:yearight:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I AM NOT COPING!!!

I AM NOT COPING! I KNOW HE PUT CARROT IN THAT BARREL! I KNEW SINCE CHAPTER 1057. THE ONE WHERE YAMATO DOESN'T JOIN. AS IF I COULD EVER MISS SUCH AN OBVIOUS RED HERRING. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST CAN'T PROVE IT. HE KEPT THINGS UNCERTAIN, HE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOT NAITO THAT WAS SIMPING FOR HER. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS TEASING? HE'S DONE WORSE. THE MINK MEETING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO LEAVE CARROT'S FATE UNCERTAIN LIKE THAT? NO! HE'S TEASING IT! ODA! HE DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THE JINBE TOAST YET! AND IT'S STILL DENIED! EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? HE'LL NEVER CHANGE. HE'LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE 1999, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN'T HELP FROM MAKING RED HERRINGS! "BUT CARROT CAN'T JOIN! COULDN'T BE THAT GRASS MUNCHER!" KEEPING THEM BLIND! ALL THAT AND SHE DOESN'T JOIN THE CREW? WHAT A SICK JOKE!

I guess I was on hiatus when he posted this LMAO

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy shit that needs to be canon
:shocking:
Hahaha I'm glad you liked it! I actually had something else planned for you and Carrot tbh...
(Scene opens to Thousand Sunny sailing on the calm sea, with Carrot and Yamato hiding in barrels below deck)

Luffy: (yawning) Man, it feels good to finally be done with Wano.

Zoro: Yeah, I could use a break from all the fighting.

Sanji: (smirking) I could use a break from cooking for all you guys.

Nami: (looking at the map) Alright, let's see where we're headed next.

(As Nami studies the map, she suddenly jumps up)

Nami: Hey, guys! I think I've found our next destination.

Luffy: (excitedly) Where is it? Is it an island?

Nami: (nodding) Yeah, it's called Egghead Island. It's supposed to be the home of the famous scientist Dr. Vegapunk.

Franky: (impressed) Whoa, Vegapunk? That guy's a legend!

Robin: (curiously) What do you think he's working on now?

Nami: (shrugging) No idea, but I'm sure it'll be something amazing.

(As they approach Egghead Island, the crew prepares to disembark. Suddenly, Carrot and Yamato emerge from their hiding places.)

Luffy: (surprised) Hey, what are you guys doing here?

Carrot: (sheepishly) Sorry, Luffy. I couldn't resist the chance to explore a new island.

Yamato: (determinedly) And I'm here to help you guys however I can.

Luffy: (grinning) Alright then! Let's go see what Dr. Vegapunk is up to.

(The crew makes their way to Vegapunk's laboratory. As they approach, they hear strange noises coming from within. Suddenly, the door bursts open and a group of robots emerge.)

Robot: Intruders detected. Eliminating threat.

Luffy: (surprised) Whoa, what's going on here?

Zoro: (grinning) Looks like we're in for a fight!

(As the crew battles the robots, they suddenly hear a voice calling out to them.)

Vegapunk: (stepping out of the lab) Wait, stop! Those are my guests!

(The crew stops fighting and turns to face Vegapunk.)

Nami: (surprised) Dr. Vegapunk? We didn't expect to run into you so soon.
Vegapunk: (smiling) Ah, I've been expecting you. I heard you were coming to Egghead Island.

Luffy: (excitedly) Hey, do you have any cool inventions you want to show us?

Vegapunk: (chuckling) Of course I do. Follow me.

(The crew follows Vegapunk into his laboratory, where he shows them his latest invention: a machine that can transport people through time.)

Vegapunk: (excitedly) With this machine, we can travel to any point in history! Imagine the possibilities!

Luffy: (grinning) Whoa, that sounds awesome!

Nami: (curiously) But why would you want to go back in time?

Vegapunk: (looking serious) There are many things in history that we can learn from. By studying the past, we can shape a better future.

(The crew looks at each other, amazed by Vegapunk's words. They know that they've stumbled upon something truly incredible.)

Luffy: (determinedly) Alright then! Let's go explore the past!

(The crew sets off on their new adventure, eager to see what secrets the past holds.)

Even Luffy is done with Wano according to the bot LMFAO!

:lulz:

Bonus one for you too:

As Carrot explores Wano with the Strawhat crew, she comes across a strange fruit that resembles a barrel. Curiosity getting the best of her, she takes a bite out of it, and to her surprise, she gains the power of the Barrel Barrel fruit.

Excited to try out her new abilities, Carrot creates a large barrel and jumps into it, rolling towards some nearby enemies. As she approaches them, she bursts out of the barrel and sends them flying with a powerful punch. She then creates a few smaller barrels and throws them at her opponents, each one exploding on impact.

However, as Carrot continues to use her new powers, she begins to feel a twinge of guilt. The exploding barrels remind her of Pedro and the sacrifices he made for the Strawhat crew. She starts to wonder if using her powers in this way is really worth it.

After some reflection, Carrot decides to use her powers in a more creative way. She creates a large barrel and hides her fellow crewmate, Usopp, inside it, allowing him to sneak past some enemies undetected. She also creates a barrel big enough for the entire crew to hide inside of, protecting them from a surprise attack.

As for her abilities, Carrot can summon barrels at will, including explosive ones, and can also throw them with great accuracy. She can also create giant barrels for protection or transportation purposes. Her powers also allow her to hide herself or others within a barrel, making it a useful tool for infiltration. However, she still feels a sense of guilt whenever she uses her explosive barrel abilities, and tries to use them sparingly.

Post automatically merged:

Hahaha I'm glad you liked it! I actually had something else planned for you and Carrot tbh...
(Scene opens to Thousand Sunny sailing on the calm sea, with Carrot and Yamato hiding in barrels below deck)

Nami: (nodding) Yeah, it's called Egghead Island. It's supposed to be the home of the famous scientist Dr. Vegapunk.

(As they approach Egghead Island, the crew prepares to disembark. Suddenly, Carrot and Yamato emerge from their hiding places.)

Carrot: (sheepishly) Sorry, Luffy. I couldn't resist the chance to explore a new island.

(The crew makes their way to Vegapunk's laboratory. As they approach, they hear strange noises coming from within. Suddenly, the door bursts open and a group of robots emerge.)

(As the crew battles the robots, they suddenly hear a voice calling out to them.)

Vegapunk: (smiling) Ah, I've been expecting you. I heard you were coming to Egghead Island.

(The crew follows Vegapunk into his laboratory, where he shows them his latest invention: a machine that can transport people through time.)

Vegapunk: (excitedly) With this machine, we can travel to any point in history! Imagine the possibilities!

Vegapunk: (looking serious) There are many things in history that we can learn from. By studying the past, we can shape a better future.

(The crew looks at each other, amazed by Vegapunk's words. They know that they've stumbled upon something truly incredible.)

(The crew sets off on their new adventure, eager to see what secrets the past holds.)

Bonus one for you too:

As Carrot explores Wano with the Strawhat crew, she comes across a strange fruit that resembles a barrel. Curiosity getting the best of her, she takes a bite out of it, and to her surprise, she gains the power of the Barrel Barrel fruit.

Excited to try out her new abilities, Carrot creates a large barrel and jumps into it, rolling towards some nearby enemies. As she approaches them, she bursts out of the barrel and sends them flying with a powerful punch. She then creates a few smaller barrels and throws them at her opponents, each one exploding on impact.

However, as Carrot continues to use her new powers, she begins to feel a twinge of guilt. The exploding barrels remind her of Pedro and the sacrifices he made for the Strawhat crew. She starts to wonder if using her powers in this way is really worth it.

After some reflection, Carrot decides to use her powers in a more creative way. She creates a large barrel and hides her fellow crewmate, Usopp, inside it, allowing him to sneak past some enemies undetected. She also creates a barrel big enough for the entire crew to hide inside of, protecting them from a surprise attack.

As for her abilities, Carrot can summon barrels at will, including explosive ones, and can also throw them with great accuracy. She can also create giant barrels for protection or transportation purposes. Her powers also allow her to hide herself or others within a barrel, making it a useful tool for infiltration. However, she still feels a sense of guilt whenever she uses her explosive barrel abilities, and tries to use them sparingly.

I AM NOT COPING!!!

Well if this isn't ironically timed LMFAO!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::saden::risiup::nicagesmile::laughmoji:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Bonus one for you too:

Post automatically merged:

Well if this isn't ironically timed LMFAO!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::saden::risiup::nicagesmile::laughmoji:
Carrot having barrel powers but getting ptsd from using them is quite something
:gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Carrot having barrel powers but getting ptsd from using them is quite something
:gokulaugh:
God bless Carrot for continuing to give us so many memes! Her and Pedro hahaha! Shes too good for us! This is like how the bot chose to make Carrot hug Pedro's charred remains before, with no input/suggestion from me on that, when I did that prompt before with Pedro having the Dynamite fruit LMFAO! This bot is WILD! (I did add in the PTSD idea to be fair, but I love that this bot improvs and does some mad shit too hahaha)

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah but I was expecting some explanation on why she resembles Toko and a LOT more on Morias links to Wano, a full name reveal for Perona too, seeing some more of Moria vs Kaido than just in the background of a panel (the few seconds of extra footage of them clashing in the anime does not help a lot either lmao) and idk. Even if just throwaway info in a Vivre Card, SBS or whatever, give me something Oda lmao. In regards to Perona I mean.

Don't get me started on the extreme reveals of Pluton, the old Wano underneath the current one and whatever else at the end of Wano too, when Oda just made Wano/Onigashima another seriously overbloated/stagnated/stretched out/overcrowded arc like Dressrosa but literally twice as worse.

Oda is just giving us breadcrumbs with certain characters at best, some of them taking years to reappear after getting said breadcrumbs or just not appearing for so many years too. (Looks at Urouge, Fujitora and Smoker, although Fujitora got what a panel recently-ish? In that one chapter outside Wano or whenever it was?)

Meanwhile Oda just wont stop adding so many new characters even post Wano and even before we get an Elbaf arc, Oda is giving us random new characters there already and I dread to think how many more hes gonna invent for Elbaf if we do get it too.

Im just gonna keep AI generating storylines and such as I've waited almost 20 years now for certain things, some things 10-14 years or whatever, just AGES in other words and I'm fed up lol.

New chapters lately have been much better but its still not enough, not yet. This last chapter was just so underwhelming too, the Revs should have had a seperate chapter with Sabo discussing what he saw on-panel and not baiting us for another week at minimum but also longer inevitably as I doubt Oda won't cut away from the Revs yet again and keep us blue balled on it for so much longer too.

I should stop before I keep rambling and ranting as I usually do lmao.

G

Gorosei Informer

Just fuck my headcanons up Oda fam!

Yamato pl0x for Yamato fan
Sure man! I've been experimenting with a few ideas for her. I did do one before where Luffy tells Yamato to be her own person too, that she does not need to emulate Oden so literally and she can just be herself, whilst being inspired by him. Acting like a grievance counselor/therapist for her.

I also tried to think of more fun ideas somehow too. I love her DF so much, it reminds me of Okami, one of my most favourite games ever and Oda making her stay behind in Wano was fitting to her character/the story and because of her DF BUT I still hated it too lol, especially wit the last minute switch too.