"The Biggest Truth About Falcon"

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"
Now.......you folks know all the truth!

Uhhh…..Cool?

G

Gorosei Informer

The Strawhat crew could hardly believe their eyes as they watched Pe D. Ro and Carrot take on Kizaru and the Marine fleet with their newfound powers. They were like gods on the battlefield, with Pedro's explosions and Carrot's lunar energy and snow magic raining down destruction upon their enemies.

As the battle raged on, the crew couldn't help but wonder how Pe D. Ro had managed to survive his apparent death. It wasn't until later, as they gathered around a fire to rest and recover, that he finally revealed the truth.

"I was saved by the power of the Jaguar God Pika Zoan," he explained, a hint of pride in his voice. "When I awakened my Mythical Zoan form, I became Explodeboy, a being who is immune to explosions and can even harness their power for my own use."

The crew stared at him in awe, amazed by his incredible transformation.

"And as for Carrot, she too has unlocked the power of a Mythical God Zoan," Pe D. Ro continued. "Her Snow Bunny form is actually the Snow Witch Goddess Yika, a being of immense power and magic."

Carrot blushed at the attention, but couldn't help feeling proud of her new form and abilities.

Together, Pe D. Ro and Carrot had become an unstoppable force, and the Strawhats knew that they could face anything as long as they had them by their side.

@Pot Goblin

I rerolled so many prompts for this one. It didnt include the Super Saiyan Sulong joke this time sadly. I also thought of Carrot using lunar energy as a weapon, like Luna from Dota 2 for those familiar with it. Think how Imu destroyed Lulusia but the moon acts like an orbital laser weapon or w/e.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The Strawhat crew could hardly believe their eyes as they watched Pe D. Ro and Carrot take on Kizaru and the Marine fleet with their newfound powers. They were like gods on the battlefield, with Pedro's explosions and Carrot's lunar energy and snow magic raining down destruction upon their enemies.

As the battle raged on, the crew couldn't help but wonder how Pe D. Ro had managed to survive his apparent death. It wasn't until later, as they gathered around a fire to rest and recover, that he finally revealed the truth.

"I was saved by the power of the Jaguar God Pika Zoan," he explained, a hint of pride in his voice. "When I awakened my Mythical Zoan form, I became Explodeboy, a being who is immune to explosions and can even harness their power for my own use."

The crew stared at him in awe, amazed by his incredible transformation.

"And as for Carrot, she too has unlocked the power of a Mythical God Zoan," Pe D. Ro continued. "Her Snow Bunny form is actually the Snow Witch Goddess Yika, a being of immense power and magic."

Carrot blushed at the attention, but couldn't help feeling proud of her new form and abilities.

Together, Pe D. Ro and Carrot had become an unstoppable force, and the Strawhats knew that they could face anything as long as they had them by their side.

@Pot Goblin
Holy shit that needs to be canon
:shocking:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
"The Biggest Truth About Falcon"

-"My dear friends on the Worstgen forum, I've been called several names on this forum, Master V, Lord Evil, Falcon................AND ALSO EAGLE , and before that I it was @Gear ,YES, it was me all along, I've always been here

I've been here since when @Admiral Maynard was still called Solis, since @Mr. Reloaded was still being accused of Furry, since before @TheAncientCenturion became Admin, since before of @Finalbeta being inactive, since before @Sir Yasheen received the Katakuri Tag, since before @JoNdule learned to read anything, since Kinyagi still made stupid threads, since @CarrotForNakama accused others of homophobia. I'm older here than you think.

No, I didn't lie when I said I was going to take a break (when I was Eagle), I was really gone for a while, but I spent so much time interacting with you that I ended up missing this place, but I couldn't come back as Eagle ,My epic match against @Warchief Sanji D Goat for the Like Provider title and I did a whole emotional farewell and didn't want you to feel cheated, so I created a new account called initially Master V, then Lord Evil, and now Falcon. very shortly after I created an account, Natalija contacted me and told me to choose who I would be, Lord Evil or Eagle, I chose Lord Evil and so Eagle ended up being banned, and abandoned.......END!"
Now.......you folks know all the truth!

Who?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I AM NOT COPING!!!

I AM NOT COPING! I KNOW HE PUT CARROT IN THAT BARREL! I KNEW SINCE CHAPTER 1057. THE ONE WHERE YAMATO DOESN'T JOIN. AS IF I COULD EVER MISS SUCH AN OBVIOUS RED HERRING. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST CAN'T PROVE IT. HE KEPT THINGS UNCERTAIN, HE GOT RID OF THAT IDIOT NAITO THAT WAS SIMPING FOR HER. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS TEASING? HE'S DONE WORSE. THE MINK MEETING! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO LEAVE CARROT'S FATE UNCERTAIN LIKE THAT? NO! HE'S TEASING IT! ODA! HE DIDN'T EVEN DRAW THE JINBE TOAST YET! AND IT'S STILL DENIED! EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. SHE'S THE PERFECT SIZE FOR THAT BARREL! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? HE'LL NEVER CHANGE. HE'LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE 1999, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN'T HELP FROM MAKING RED HERRINGS! "BUT CARROT CAN'T JOIN! COULDN'T BE THAT GRASS MUNCHER!" KEEPING THEM BLIND! ALL THAT AND SHE DOESN'T JOIN THE CREW? WHAT A SICK JOKE!

@Pot Goblin :cheers: