SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Hey @EtenBoby @Akai2 I got something for you guys:..

Etenboby, also known as The Bride, was on a mission to seek revenge on the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends. These ruthless internet trolls were known for constantly pestering her, demanding information about the highly anticipated manga chapter of Juan Peace, a popular manga series that had a huge following. As Etenboby, clad in her iconic yellow jumpsuit, made her way through the dark and dingy alleyways, she could hear the whispers and giggles of the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends. They had been relentless in their pursuit of spoilers, constantly bombarding her with messages, comments, and DMs, asking when the next chapter would drop, who would be in it, and begging for any hints, leaks, or teases. With her legendary sword in hand, Etenboby burst into the hideout of the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends, ready to put an end to their incessant spoilers-seeking ways. The fiends, numbering in the dozens, surrounded her, their eyes gleaming with anticipation as they eagerly demanded information from her. But Etenboby was determined to keep the spoilers under wraps. She swung her sword with precision, slicing through the fiends with lightning-fast moves. Her years of training and experience as an assassin had honed her skills to perfection, and she moved through the crowd of fiends with grace and deadly accuracy.
As the fiends closed in on her, Etenboby fought back with unwavering determination. She parried their attacks, dodged their strikes, and struck back with lethal force. She refused to succumb to their incessant demands, knowing that spoilers would ruin the joy of reading the manga chapter when it was released. The fiends grew desperate, trying to bribe her with promises of praise and likes if she would just give them a hint or leak some information. But Etenboby remained resolute, staying true to her code of honor as a manga fan. With each swing of her sword, Etenboby moved closer to her goal of silencing the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends once and for all. Her determination and skill were unmatched, and the fiends began to retreat, realizing that they were no match for her.

Finally, after a fierce battle that seemed to last for hours, the last of the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends were defeated. Etenboby stood victorious, her yellow jumpsuit splattered with blood, sweat, and tears. She had protected the sanctity of the Juan Peace manga chapter, ensuring that fans would be able to experience it without spoilers. With a sense of satisfaction, Etenboby sheathed her sword and walked away from the defeated fiends, leaving them to reflect on their actions. She knew that her battle was not over, as new spoilers would inevitably surface in the future, but she was determined to continue her fight to protect the joy of manga reading. As she disappeared into the shadows, Etenboby vowed to remain vigilant against the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends and any others who sought to spoil the anticipation and excitement of manga fans. She was the guardian of the manga world, and she would continue to fight to preserve the thrill of discovering the next chapter of Juan Peace without any spoilers.

Also for @Meeyori, @MarineHQ and @SmokedOut , this one is for you two too!:
As Detective Inspector SmokedOut settled into his retirement in Wano, enjoying the peaceful scenery and the serenity of the island, he couldn't shake off the memories of the disturbing cult he had stumbled upon during his investigation. The "smoky herbs of the land" that Meeyori had offered him had left him with a hazy but pleasant feeling, and he found himself indulging in them occasionally, relishing in the relaxation and peace they brought him. One day, as he watched the smoke from his pipe billow into the air and disappear into the sky, he remembered the meat he had seen grilling on Meeyori's barbeques. The taste of the Cope Dee Um, initially raw and punchy but ultimately bittersweet, lingered in his memory. He found it unusual but dismissed it as a local delicacy. However, rumors and reports started reaching Marine HQ that SmokedOut had resigned and chosen to retire in Wano. His former colleagues were surprised and concerned, wondering what had led to his sudden decision. Some of them tried to contact him, but the smoke signals he sent out were vague and offered little insight into his situation, other than mentioning how delicious Meeyori's barbeques were.
Meanwhile, Marine HQ was preoccupied with their own internal dramas, including Marine Commander Marine HQ's infatuation with Sakura, a rabbit Mink, and the strange Oni girl claiming to be Oden who was causing a ruckus by trying to bathe with the men in Wano. As time went on, SmokedOut's reputation as a retired detective who enjoyed Meeyori's barbeques spread among the lurking legends. Many speculated about the secret ingredients and recipe that made her food taste so good, with some even suggesting that it was so irresistible that even the Kurozumi clan would die for it. Despite the rumors and his peaceful retirement, SmokedOut couldn't shake off the niggling feeling of concern about Meeyori and her cult. He occasionally caught himself wondering about the true nature of the "barbeques" and the hallucinogenic herbs he had ingested. But for now, he chose to enjoy his retirement in Wano, keeping his observations to himself and indulging in Meeyori's delicious but mysterious food, hoping that his former Marine friends would understand his decision in due time.
(It messed up the part about Carrot and Yamato with the part with MarineHQ somehow lol. Damn bot!)​
Haha this is dope, thanks SG!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:moonwalk::moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers: The Final Chapter:moonwalk::moonwalk:

I had this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
so I'm glad I got to end the memega before I hibernate.
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Anyway, remember in Chapter 7 when the providers and mods
decided to assassinate me?

Well, find out how that turned out :risiup::risitameh:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite and @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

Links to previous chapters

Love you guys :sweat:

:hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

I had the this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Anyway, remember in Chapter 6 when the providers and mods

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

@TheKnightOfTheSea I'll come back to this post and edit it later with link to all the previous chapters like you asked lol

oh my god that was a good one:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I had the this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

@TheKnightOfTheSea I'll come back to this post and edit it later with link to all the previous chapters like you asked lol

Beautiful, what a way to end the series
We shall carry on your will you legendary fiend
Also the answer to that last question for me is yes
:risitasad:

Disclaimer:

This is awesome ,laughed so hard :broocry:

Thanks for putting in the effort and work to get this out there :finally: