General Chat

Africa as a safari land, devoid of humans

Humans are neither an evil species nor should they have their livelihoods destroyed

If you know, you know. If you are unaware of the political and racial background you won't understand.

I don't feel like having this discussion rn, please consider reading up on these topics for your own sake.
Thanks!
The last part was a joke
I just thought it’s a movie with animals and didn’t think about the humans
:kayneshrug:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Pretty good physically, but a bit mentally exhausted
Need to go catch some fresh air out in nature tomorrow or the day after. To recharge a bit.

How about you, my friend? Are your tools serving you well? Anything interesting happen in the woods lately?
actually My tools are all broken lol. even the fucking car broke... but its planting season so they broke in pefect time, I will fix them easy (so its not really an issue, its very good they didint break before or after, since I have them in perfect condition right when I need them). seen few wolves, cought a snake, took a teeth from boar , ... its kinda funny this was supposed to be a month where I would have more money than I ever earned before and it all went into tools and new used car , sometimes it feels like im in some anime or some shit lol. next month will be the one, starting jujitsu in may aswell

actually My tools are all broken lol. even the fucking car broke... but its planting season so they broke in pefect time, I will fix them easy (so its not really an issue, its very good they didint break before or after, since I have them in perfect condition right when I need them). seen few wolves, cought a snake, took a teeth from boar , ... its kinda funny this was supposed to be a month where I would have more money than I ever earned before and it all went into tools and new used car , sometimes it feels like im in some anime or some shit lol. next month will be the one, starting jujitsu in may aswell
Caught a snake? It's warm enough for them to be crawling about?

Yeah, life is funny like that sometimes but I'm glad it's not causing you any problems.

What are you planting?

I planted potatoes a few months back, onions too. Some zucchinis, green beans, peppers, and a couple cucumbers. Will probably plant a few tomatoes as well, and a melon or two.

Good luck with the jiujitsu training. I hope to one day also try myself out at it.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Caught a snake? It's warm enough for them to be crawling about?

Yeah, life is funny like that sometimes but I'm glad it's not causing you any problems.

What are you planting?

I planted potatoes a few months back, onions too. Some zucchinis, green beans, peppers, and a couple cucumbers. Will probably plant a few tomatoes as well, and a melon or two.

Good luck with the jiujitsu training. I hope to one day also try myself out at it.
I plant what I cut lol