Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bro came back to speak no facts but straight trash, never cook again ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I mean. Everyone and their mothers theorized it.

If Oda will go for the angle, she is Tashigi. Koshiro would feel bad for her struggles and all of that so the accident presented itself with an opportunity.

She forgot who she was and etc... So Koshiro used his connections to send her to Marines. Little did he know she would still fell in love with swordsmanship but in a different way.

Other than that, Kuina should have never died in the first place and she should be Zoro's rival for the WSS title. She should always be one stop ahead of Zoro until the final stretch of chapters. First he would have to finally defeat Kuina for the first time and them actually try at Mihawk.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
how does it work when bonney makes people young and old and time fruit only moves forward
They think the leaping forward in time is an Awakened aspect of it.

Also, it's totally possible that with some Fruits, different users would use them differently.

Bonney is a fighter, while Toki clearly wasn't.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
CDI Ganon and me. He makes my face the GRRRRRRRREATEST in Koridai. Either that or Impa from Hyrule Warriors and Zelda from it too.

Seriously though I love Midna, Impa, some versions of Zelda and Fi too.

Favourite ship is a tough one. I really liked Wind Waker Link's and Tetra's chemistry. It was adorable. Like a real childhood friendship with potential of real sweet childhood love too, as in sweethearts from childhood as I always wished I could have as a child too but alas. It could blossom into a beautiful relationship as they get older too, like for some extremely lucky people IRL, BAH!

I ship adult/true form Midna with Link as the absolutely gorgeous, feisty, sassy, badass, goth and mature princess she is but who else is a great question.

I legit used to cry over Ocarina of Time because of Saria. I was only 8 back then too when I played it or 9 and I adored her a lot and really wanted her and Link to get together, but Nintendo had far more sadistic ideas ofc lol, sigh. Same with Link and Ruto and especially Malon too, Link had such a sweet, adorable uhhh group of girls pining for him like he was an animal protagonist truly lol.

Nabooru was such a baddie on God too lol. The Gerudo in general too.
Post automatically merged:

Love your sig! Kuzan was so amazing in so many ways in Film Z!

:kata::shocking::sweat::neesama:
I always like Link's ships, because he doesn't speak, so his feelings and connection to the characters are showed purely through him physically interacting with them in the world around him.

Letting the female characters Link becomes close with define his character through their interactions with him is a really interesting way of writing hero/heroine relationships. Ocarina of Time Link was an earnest, plucky youth; Wind Waker was as exploration loving, quirky goofball; Twilight Princess was a laid back, but quick to action country boy; Skyward Sword was a sarcastic, playful warrior in training; Breath of the Wild was a steadfast knight with a wizened dry wit.

Link being defined by how the world around him interacts with him makes him more or less my favorite silent protagonist (even though we know he does actually talk to people, as proven by dialogue options).

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
โ€Ž
He never saw Big Mom, Kaido ignored to him to "suicide" and he hasn't met the other Yonko.

He did beat a Yonko commander solo before anybody else did too and had to run from Cracker though, but understandably why.
he might not have even ran from cracker, the bmp are notorious liars to keep there hype up
eg making kid leave

G

Gorosei Informer

I always like Link's ships, because he doesn't speak, so his feelings and connection to the characters are showed purely through him physically interacting with them in the world around him.

Letting the female characters Link becomes close with define his character through their interactions with him is a really interesting way of writing hero/heroine relationships. Ocarina of Time Link was an earnest, plucky youth; Wind Waker was as exploration loving, quirky goofball; Twilight Princess was a laid back, but quick to action country boy; Skyward Sword was a sarcastic, playful warrior in training; Breath of the Wild was a steadfast knight with a wizened dry wit.

Link being defined by how the world around him interacts with him makes him more or less my favorite silent protagonist (even though we know he does actually talk to people, as proven by dialogue options).
Yeah, I really like how Nintendo subtly portrays his reactions to others and then they made him so animated and lively for Wind Waker, like a Disney cartoon character.

I really liked the way they wrote his relationships with the female characters for the reasons you mentioned. I could not describe nor summarise it better than you did tbh. They really wrote such charming, loving, adorable relationships for him in each game, a lot of choices/variety too including that market girl who was openly in love with Link in Skyward Sword and Zelda also being in love with Link in SS and teasing him too lol.

The Zelda games are well written and designed, so full of character and great characters too lol. I used to be close friends with girls who were huge Zelda fans and they loved it for those reasons too.

Phantom Hourglass was really sweet in that regard too, with the ghost Zelda accompanying Link and helping him, I loved that haha.