G

Gorosei Informer

he might not have even ran from cracker, the bmp are notorious liars to keep there hype up
eg making kid leave
Yeah that is possible, but it seems logical given he just fought Snack and was most likely quite wounded and exhausted. Unless....Urouge got what he wanted from them and like with Kidd, he screwed them over more than they like to admit, as you said ofc.

Either way he still accomplished a feat that nobody else in the story did until Luffy came along and did it next. From the Worst Generation at least anyway?

I pray Oda is gonna make up for Urouge being so forgotten and being saved for last, the more time passes, the more worried I get. Bonney is such a letdown too, which doesn't help. Her usage of her DF lately is pretty cool but thats it.

I really hope Enel comes back into the story and him and Urouge somehow have a side arc going, maybe a plotline in Elbaf or any arc.

Since it turns out Kidd forced a Sweet Commander (still not even said who yet) to give him ponegylph rubbings and he injured one too apparently, I hope we get reveals of Urouge getting something from the BM pirates. Something not related to the ponegylphs maybe but personal to his own beliefs and ambitions, that we don't know about yet?

Its so random he ran into Kaido too but that might have greater significance in future too somehow, or it just might be coincidence that Oda used to build hype ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Carve em both up for dinner /s
:carrocorn:
*Finds a nice cannon to fire you out of*

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Yeah that is possible, but it seems logical given he just fought Snack and was most likely quite wounded and exhausted. Unless....Urouge got what he wanted from them and like with Kidd, he screwed them over more than they like to admit, as you said ofc.

Either way he still accomplished a feat that nobody else in the story did until Luffy came along and did it next. From the Worst Generation at least anyway?

I pray Oda is gonna make up for Urouge being so forgotten and being saved for last, the more time passes, the more worried I get. Bonney is such a letdown too, which doesn't help. Her usage of her DF lately is pretty cool but thats it.

I really hope Enel comes back into the story and him and Urouge somehow have a side arc going, maybe a plotline in Elbaf or any arc.

Since it turns out Kidd forced a Sweet Commander (still not even said who yet) to give him ponegylph rubbings and he injured one too apparently, I hope we get reveals of Urouge getting something from the BM pirates. Something not related to the ponegylphs maybe but personal to his own beliefs and ambitions, that we don't know about yet?

Its so random he ran into Kaido too but that might have greater significance in future too somehow, or it just might be coincidence that Oda used to build hype ofc.
maybe urouge got intel about a birkan living in totto land and wanted to restart the race as enel destroyed birka and most likely killing most of them

G

Gorosei Informer

maybe urouge got intel about a birkan living in totto land and wanted to restart the race as enel destroyed birka and most likely killing most of them
Yeah thats makes sense.

Big Mom claims she has all the races except 3 but we never saw any sky folk in her arc? We know shes missing a Lunarian and seems to be aware of King's race then. She was missing 2 others, one being giants and Oni are supposed to be classed as ancient giants, so that should 1 more race is missing?

Urouge wants to restore the Uchiha clan Birkan race lmao.

Oda got space themed story when he AI generated an idea for OP and he really liked and wanted to use it plus he said an space arc was pretty much on the cards too:
https://hypebeast.com/2023/3/one-piece-creator-eiichiro-oda-chatgpt-write-next-manga-chapter-info

So this would tie in nicely for Mr Moon man Enel and thus Urouge naturally. No way that Enel coincidentally found a place called Birka on the moon too ofc.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Yeah thats makes sense.

Big Mom claims she has all the races except 3 but we never saw any sky folk in her arc? We know shes missing a Lunarian and seems to be aware of King's race then. She was missing 2 others, one being giants and Oni are supposed to be classed as ancient giants, so that should 1 more race is missing?

kumas race possibly could be the last one

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah thats makes sense.

Oda got space themed story when he AI generated an idea for OP and he really liked and wanted to use it plus he said an space arc was pretty much on the cards too:
https://hypebeast.com/2023/3/one-piece-creator-eiichiro-oda-chatgpt-write-next-manga-chapter-info

So this would tie in nicely for Mr Moon man Enel and thus Urouge naturally. No way that Enel coincidentally found a place called Birka on the moon too ofc.
Moon arc