Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I have more Os
Loser

Bryan's road to Wrestlemania 30 and ultimately winning the big one is one of my best memories from WWE.

Amazing shit.

Wish WWE were more like that for Punk. Unfortunately he fell into the line for a long term plan.

WWE usually has 2-3 years planned ahead ( without injuries occuring and etc ofc ).

Punk blew up in the worst moment because WM 28 and 29 main events were already planned.
Punk was fucked over by a lot of stuff
He was supposed to beat Nash but then Nash got injured and Triple H had too much ego to put him over

Nash actually complained about the feud because he wasn't given Mic and he apparently wanted it to be a heated up feud to cement Punk as the Indie guy that destroyed the Smark antichrist Nash

Then he got a weird ass Face run that led to him being a wimp in his feud with Jericho when they should have brutalised each other

And then Punk got fucked over by the Rock twice

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
L

By that logic I can storm your house ,kill your family and occupy your property and call myself the rightful owner
Separating some parts of the country to make it its own republic will always cause problems down the line.

People who do it in the past are actually responsible for the problems this republic may get down the line.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Punk was fucked over by a lot of stuff
He was supposed to beat Nash but then Nash got injured and Triple H had too much ego to put him over

Nash actually complained about the feud because he wasn't given Mic and he apparently wanted it to be a heated up feud to cement Punk as the Indie guy that destroyed the Smark antichrist Nash

Then he got a weird ass Face run that led to him being a wimp in his feud with Jericho when they should have brutalised each other

And then Punk got fucked over by the Rock twice
I also find it funny how people belittle the fact that someone wants to Main Even a Wrestlemania.

WWE loves to claim that they gave him Undertaker bout which was one of the the most interesting each mania and that he fought Jericho.

Well, Jericho Main Evented Wrestlemania. It is a dream of everyone who works there.

WWE should've never did 2 bouts between Rock and Cena.

Cena should've pinned Rock in his home state during WM 28 and Punk should Main Event 29th.