It seems the dude had a rage attack or something, like, I have to pay my shit but you steal it!?

Nyaaaa!!! LMAO
looool

intentions really do give a twist in perspective , the dude came out looking like a saint prolly
Post automatically merged:

W sig LMAO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looool

intentions really do give a twist in perspective , the dude came out looking like a saint prolly

W sig LMAO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...What? Golden Week was last week. This week should have had what was leaked last week.

That's what I thought, meaning 1083 would be Tuesday as usual. So wtf is TCB talking about?
that we won't have spoilers this week high possibility , according to SDfear there is a slight chance that we might get some hints tomorrow, likelier the day after tomorrow .

@TheAncientCenturion

looool

W sig LMAO