Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think so. Iโ€™ve heard we get a new bounty this chap
Flame Emperor title sounds crazy so I won't be surprised.

If useless fucks like Kidd can get 3b then Sabo should too. Even tho I am not a fan of handling such big bounties so easily.

I think so. Iโ€™ve heard we get a new bounty this chap
Sabo would be consistent with 3.2 if he clashed with the admirals, fled with Kuma and even discovered something important about Im. And now he's the Emperor of Flames, "Entei no Sabo" would be a good way to introduce his reward. But it would be strange to present his without Dragon's bounty.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Seems like a lot to me, to be above Luffy and Buggy he needs to have done something amazing. As a subordinate being above two yonkou is a big deal.
True but tbh Sabo had a bigger bounty than post Dressrosa Luffy so I can see Oda keeping this theme of Luffy trailing his brother for a bit

If useless fucks like Kidd can get 3b then Sabo should too. Even tho I am not a fan of handling such big bounties so easily.
yeah thatโ€™s kind of what I was thinking. Flame emperor seems like a Yonko title to me

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Sabo would be consistent with 3.2 if he clashed with the admirals, fled with Kuma and even discovered something important about Im. And now he's the Emperor of Flames, "Entei no Sabo" would be a good way to introduce his reward. But it would be strange to present his without Dragon's bounty.
Tbh Oda with bounties is crazy. King was introduced 3 times and never had a bounty reveal

True but tbh Sabo had a bigger bounty than post Dressrosa Luffy so I can see Oda keeping this theme of Luffy trailing his brother for a bit

yeah thatโ€™s kind of what I was thinking. Flame emperor seems like a Yonko title to me
The low rewards of the revolutionaries was a strange thing because they are the biggest opponents of the WG. So thinking about it that way it might make sense that Sabo being number two in such a relevant organization is worth 3.2 billion

Peppercore

(โ˜โ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿ)โ˜ž ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ€Ž
trying to make a d clan member oc but idk wtf im doing. guess i could just slap the name on a dude but still. i will make ancient kingdom ocs until oda drops the fucking information about it. making him law's ancestor.

Itโ€™s fucking retarded for Kid and Law to have the exact same bounty as Luffy
I get WG tried to cover up G5 or whatever but then lower Midd bounty. Luffy is the emperor, thereโ€™s no logic for the other bum and his trash ass crew to have the same level of threat