It’s fucking retarded for Kid and Law to have the exact same bounty as Luffy
I get WG tried to cover up G5 or whatever but then lower Midd bounty. Luffy is the emperor, there’s no logic for the other bum and his trash ass crew to have the same level of threat
It’s all about the fraudulent pushing for rivalries between the three

Brief Sabo record:
- Fought admirals with 3 other commanders, taking Kuma in the meantimr from Mary Geoice and witnessing someone sit on the Empty Throne with the Gorosei there
- Became known as the Flame Emperor, at the same time his brother became an Emperor which:
- Boosts his influence like crazy overall, to the point people are putting him as a leader same as Dragon with bigger influence

Minimum 2 billion if not 3 range
Post automatically merged:

I know it, but it’s fucking silly when on the other hand Oda isn’t even trying to pretend they are on the same level as Luffy
Imo
Kid : 1.5-2b
Law : 2.5b
Luffy : 3.5-4b
Luffy - 3 billion
Law - 2.5 billion
Kidd - 2.1 billion
Killer - 400 million
Kidd + Killer = Law in bounty

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It’s fucking retarded for Kid and Law to have the exact same bounty as Luffy
I get WG tried to cover up G5 or whatever but then lower Midd bounty. Luffy is the emperor, there’s no logic for the other bum and his trash ass crew to have the same level of threat
Of course. Especially Kidd, I can give Law props where props is due. Midd is just shit.

kidd slander is welcome and encouraged.
🤜 🤛

yeah that’s kind of what I was thinking. Flame emperor seems like a Yonko title to me
This + the events he took part in.

I definitely think he deserves bounty above all Commanders. He was already crazy strong prior to Mera. Now it's just going to be an overkill.

🤜 🤛