Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I need to see Sabo enter the fight vs many opponents with that Flame Pillar Ace did after getting saved from the platform.

Brief Sabo record:
- Fought admirals with 3 other commanders, taking Kuma in the meantimr from Mary Geoice and witnessing someone sit on the Empty Throne with the Gorosei there
- Became known as the Flame Emperor, at the same time his brother became an Emperor which:
- Boosts his influence like crazy overall, to the point people are putting him as a leader same as Dragon with bigger influence

Minimum 2 billion if not 3 range
Post automatically merged:

Luffy - 3 billion
Law - 1.5 billion
Kidd - 1.5 billion
Killer - 1.1 billion
:king:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I can see Sabo joining Mihawk as a non yonko with an emperor tier bounty

Seth

โ€Ž
Ace use of the mera mera no mi was so much more interesting imo. That fruit really fit his fiery personality perfectly i miss him:ace:
I mean bro.

Sabo is barely learning it, give man some time before saying Ace did more interesting things with it:sanmoji:

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
Law and Kidd's 3 billions completely ruin the legitimacy and quality of above Commander bounties.
Yeah, makes me expect Oda to go overboard with most of the non revealed bounties for characters like dragon, Sabo, and Rayleigh.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, makes me expect Oda to go overboard with most of the non revealed bounties for characters like dragon, Sabo, and Rayleigh.
It is so disgusting to see Just Ass Captain Middo having only 590m and 1b less than Mihawk and Shanks respectively.

They both fucking wash him out of existence.

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
It is so disgusting to see Just Ass Captain Middo having only 590m and 1b less than Mihawk and Shanks respectively.

They both fucking wash him out of existence.
It blows my mind that Teach got less than Kidd for:

Breaking into Impel Down.
Taking Whitebeard's Devil Fruit.
Defeating Marco and the remnants.
And defeating Wang Zhi.