Why give blue to Sabo?

Like Sabo is already basically Sanji. Both blonde runaway nobles with family issues who use fire, wit, and fav the color blue.

Give him blue flames, and that's another point to them just being the same.
Marco and sanji

Both have blue flames

Both are members of a yonko crew

Both utilize kicks

Both are also blonde

Oda isn't scared to make this comparison regardless lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco and sanji

Both have blue flames

Both are members of a yonko crew

Both utilize kicks

Both are also blonde

Oda isn't scared to make this comparison regardless lol
Sanji is a modified human tho and his flames are not natural, they are scientifically altered.

Sabo awakening Blue Flames for the awakening will be madness. Mera clears.

Sanji is a modified human tho and his flames are not natural, they are scientifically altered.

Sabo awakening Blue Flames for the awakening will be madness. Mera clears.
I mean yeah. Devil fruits are unnatural and sanjis germa upgrades are also unnatural.

Yip sabo blue flames awakening would be madness which may lead to why his new moniker is now Flame emperor. Dude did some impressive stuff at the reverie

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Fr bro.

Middo and Law should get King and Queen bounties.

Since Luffy was already fake titled next Emperor since 1.5b.

They are no emperors.
They should have gotten somewhere in between Hancock and Crocodile's bounty, but definitely below Yonko Teach imo
I’m almost certain Oda was trying to do some wordplay considering how specific Teach bounty was, but then retconned it after Wano
Maybe. His tiny ass bounty really stuck out in the chapter where we got the Yonko and Roger's bounty

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean yeah. Devil fruits are unnatural and sanjis germa upgrades are also unnatural.

Yip sabo blue flames awakening would be madness which may lead to why his new moniker is now Flame emperor. Dude did some impressive stuff at the reverie
I am on Sabo train since he was reintroduced during Dressrosa.

I already have my agenda that will hurt me if doesn't happen xD.

Basically, there is a possibility for fire to burn hotter than Magma. Hence why I am so hellbent on Mera Awakening vs Akainu.

I don't want that tbh.

It's not as hype as people think.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora couldn't go all out since it was Mariejois so they were probably more stressed about getting Revos out of there.
Yes and no. The admirals themselves never confirmed if they went all out or not.

To add the logic behind that actually makes zero sense when you think about it.

If someone's coming to rob my house with weaponry and I have a gun am I not going to use it because of the chance of me injuring my loved one or my home thus allowing the perpetrators to do so indiscriminately? No.
Post automatically merged:

I am on Sabo train since he was reintroduced during Dressrosa.

I already have my agenda that will hurt me if doesn't happen xD.

Basically, there is a possibility for fire to burn hotter than Magma. Hence why I am so hellbent on Mera Awakening vs Akainu.
Ughhh that agenda is extremely plausible especially when you add in the fact that real life fire can burn much hotter than magma. So it would make perfect sense