Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They gonna get to arthur vs dragon? That was one of best fights @Seth @ZoroMazino
I hope so. We are definitely getting to the beginning of the final war with the Church.

Again this is false since there was an admiral bandaged up so yes the revos had to have done something else they would not have sent to admirals to capture them

The point of the world government not carrying about the revos is also not a good argument since the revos pulled on their turf while a reverie was going on. Not heing able to deal with that situation makes the world government look bad. Hence the rise in sabo sparking an actual revolution. So now the world government is forced to give a shit about the revos now

To add dragon would not be labeled as the most dangerous man in the world to the point that akainu deemed it neccesary to take out luffy even more so than ace.

To gorosee has always cared about their image hence why they were mad at Morgan's actually using luffy in nika form as his new wanted poster. Which is why the world government felt the need to wipe out a whole country lulucia based on the fact that there people rebelled in that country because of the uprising of sabo at the reverie
Not much occurred anyway. They brawled for a moment and Morley saved everyone from a disaster.

I hope so. We are definitely getting to the beginning of the final war with the Church.

Not much occurred anyway. They brawled for a moment and Morley saved everyone from a disaster.
Def a lot more occured the fact that Fuji is shown in bandages (probably Ryokugyu was too, Oda just didn't want his first appearance in the series to be in bandages), they managed to save Kuma and everyone escaped safely

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Def a lot more occured the fact that Fuji is shown in bandages (probably Ryokugyu was too, Oda just didn't want his first appearance in the series to be in bandages), they managed to save Kuma and everyone escaped safely
If they had a prolonged fight they wouldn't leave Mariejois alive. Sabo landing a hit on an Admiral is a given, he will be among the strongest of the new era.

Morley saved their asses from tragedy.

Not denying that. However sabo and co were up against

2 admirals

Cipher pol

Vice admirals and other marines

The notion that the admirals could not go all out while having other forces that can adds to exactly what akainu stated "no excuses".

It's silly to state that "I am not going to go all out since I have to protect civilians from my own power" yet allow your enemy to go full throttle pushing you while potentially putting other civilians , marines and celestial dragons in harms way.

The world government has a bigger issue with sabo getting this new rep and pulling off these stunts with a team than 1 celestial dragon being hurt or a town in the holy land being ruined