Anime Discussion Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
For me,

S-Tier: Re Zero, Mushoku Tensei, Eminence in Shadow, Slime, World's Finest Assassin, No Game No Life, Cautious Hero, Overlord, Devil is a Part-Timer, KonoSuba, Shield Hero (although season 2 disappointed a lot of fans including me).

A-Tier: Misfit Academy, Gate.
I would be smth like this

S+ Tier: Re:Zero and Mushoku Tensei

S Tier: Konosuba, Slime, Eminence in Shadow, Overlord, No Game No Life, Shield Hero (mostly S1), maybe a few others too.

The thing with Devil is a Part Timer is since I watched the 2 seasons back to back I feel like S2 dropped a bit in quality I think.

S Tier: Konosuba, Slime, Eminence in Shadow, Overlord, No Game No Life, Shield Hero (mostly S1), maybe a few others too.
I'm cool with this list.
The thing with Devil is a Part Timer is since I watched the 2 seasons back to back I feel like S2 dropped a bit in quality I think.
Yeah DPT got Shield Hero season 2 treatment.

The comedy and the animation isn't as good as the first season.

No Game No Life needs a season 2.

Yeah DPT got Shield Hero season 2 treatment.

The comedy and the animation isn't as good as the first season.
Yeah Devil is a Part Timer season 2 wasn't that great, I really enjoyed the first season but the second season was kind of disappointing.

Shield Hero season 2 was even worse, the first season was pretty good but the second was just really bad.

I'm giving Shield Hero one more chance with season 3, but if the third season ends up being just as bad if not worse than the second season then I'm dropping it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Yeah Devil is a Part Timer season 2 wasn't that great, I really enjoyed the first season but the second season was kind of disappointing.

Shield Hero season 2 was even worse, the first season was pretty good but the second was just really bad.

I'm giving Shield Hero one more chance with season 3, but if the third season ends up being just as bad if not worse than the second season then I'm dropping it.
This reminds me that I still need to watch the No Game No Life Movie.

The first part of Shield Hero S2 was pretty bad. The second part where they went to another world I found it better than the first part.

I guess one of the reasons it got worse was because Naofumi in S1 was the underdog. After that part of the story finished quality dropped story wise.

Wow earlier this year I watched Re Zero for the first time and I loved it. Most characters, the world, the actión, and the graphic violence is great. I binge watched it.
When I finished I tried looking for season 3, but I read articles that said that nothing was planned for that season, that some people were doubtful there was going to be one. And then a few weeks passed and the news came along and it got me excited. My wait is not going to be long.

Yup. If Shield Hero season 3 doesn't deliver, I will have to bump the series down to trash tier.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
For me,

S-Tier: Re Zero, Mushoku Tensei, Eminence in Shadow, Slime, World's Finest Assassin, No Game No Life, Cautious Hero, Overlord, Devil is a Part-Timer, KonoSuba, Shield Hero (although season 2 disappointed a lot of fans including me).

A-Tier: Misfit Academy, Gate.
Konosuba is not an Isekai iirc lul

Also yes. Re:ZERO in my top 3 all time, especially with S2.