Anime Discussion Best Female Character Ranking

Best Female Character Summer 2024 Runner-Up Poll

• Rin Nanakura - Pseudo Harem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
1) Misuzu (11 eyes)

2) Saber (Fate stay Night)

3) Featherine Augustus (Umineko)

4) Krulcifer Einfolk

5) Yukina himeragi

6) Charlotte Dunois (Infinite stratos)

7) Haqua du Lot Herminium
My man you know Yukina Himeragi :myman:

Choose 4 characters please. 7 is the number of votes we'll have to choose the best female character.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
1) Misuzu (11 eyes)

2) Saber (Fate stay Night)

3) Featherine Augustus (Umineko)

4) Krulcifer Einfolk

5) Yukina himeragi

6) Charlotte Dunois (Infinite stratos)

7) Haqua du Lot Herminium
Ok I took a second look at this and if I'm not mistaken Strike the Blood Season IV aired in 2020 and Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song aired in the same year.

The others are not from 2020 I think. If you want you can submit 2 female characters that appeared in 2020 aside from Yukina Himeragi and Saber.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Ok I took a second look at this and if I'm not mistaken Strike the Blood Season IV aired in 2020 and Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song aired in the same year.

The others are not from 2020 I think. If you want you can submit 2 female characters that appeared in 2020 aside from Yukina Himeragi and Saber.
Tower of God got released in 2020. So @MonsterKaido could submit Endorsi Jahad and Yuri Jahad.

@MonsterKaido you cool with submitting these two characters for your list?

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
I'm gonna do something new here and I will only pick one of my 4 characters only. Cuz picking all 4 of my choices limits other good choices from different users and it doesn't seem honest.

So, my seven picks are:
1. Nobara Kugisaki (my choice)
2. Ai Hayasaka (she owns Kaguya season 2 with the "Hey Hey" moment, that shit was trending worldwide)
3. Kyoukai (self-explanatory as she's my favorite Kingdom character)
4. Pieck Finger (her "asset" is great:sadgrin:)
5. My girl Rem
6. Endorsi Jahad/Androssi Zahard
7. Yuri Zahard

The last two are my suggestions but they belong to MonsterKaido's list and not mine now, so I can still vote for them. Plus, they're two best girls of Tower of God anyway.:happinesspunch:
Double checked and Shilial didn't appear in Season 1
Both Shilial and Lilial are worth clapping material.:madmonk:

Goddamn.

I'm gonna do something new here and I will only pick one of my 4 characters only. Cuz picking all 4 of my choices limits other good choices from different users and it doesn't seem honest.

So, my seven picks are:
2. Ai Hayasaka (she owns Kaguya season 2 with the "Hey Hey" moment, that shit was trending worldwide)
5. My girl Rem
7. Yuri Zahard

The last two are my suggestions but they belong to MonsterKaido's list and not mine now, so I can still vote for them. Plus, they're two best girls of Tower of God anyway.:happinesspunch:

Goddamn.
By the way I didn't knew you read TOG. Are you caught up?

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

So, my seven picks are:
5. My girl Rem
7. Yuri Zahard

Goddamn.
I had Androssi as best girl but Shilial is really putting in the work recently.