• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Juliet is pretty.

But Hasuki Komai >>>>
I don't expect anything good from someone who likes yotsuba
Couldn't resist xd

Anyway jokes aside, from how they describe the characters you can see that the guy(s) who wrote that article didn't watch series like Oregairu and Saekano.

Sengoku making it to the top 50. GG.

And all 3 main girls from Oregairu there.

Mashiro Blue

Alright with the poll closed it's time to announce the winner

Being considered one of the most popular anime girls of all time, eclipsing the female lead in popularity, winner of the first ever Best Girl Award in Crunchyroll, with over 300+ figurines in her name (for comparison this is more than the whole Konosuba series and for example Goku and Vegeta have only 200+), and even a scaled RL figurine worth 40k (yeah with this money I wouldn't spend it on a figurine), we have with 6 votes the 1st Place and Best Female Character of 2020 is

Rem from Re:Zero

2nd and 3rd Place is a tie between Ai Hayasaka and Nobara Kugisaki. We'll come back to this in a few moments, as well as the 2021 2nd and 3rd place.

Thank you for participating.

Alright with the poll closed it's time to announce the winner

Being considered one of the most popular anime girls of all time, eclipsing the female lead in popularity, winner of the first ever Best Girl Award in Crunchyroll, with over 300+ figurines in her name (for comparison this is more than the whole Konosuba series and for example Goku and Vegeta have only 200+), and even a scaled RL figurine worth 40k (yeah with this money I wouldn't spend it on a figurine), we have with 6 votes the 1st Place and Best Female Character of 2020 is

Rem from Re:Zero

2nd and 3rd Place is a tie between Ai Hayasaka and Nobara Kugisaki. We'll come back to this in a few moments, as well as the 2021 2nd and 3rd place.

Thank you for participating.

:pepehawk: :akaman:

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player

Mashiro Blue

I haven't even voted, since I didn't even know the voting was going on kek. :suresure:
gg
Post automatically merged:

missed this kek
I'll start retagging people. The reason I was not doing it before is because I didn't want to be a nuisance to people if they didn't feel like it.

Mashiro Blue

Runner up poll is up.

For 2021 it is to decide the 3rd place between Vladilena Milizé from 86 and Kyouku Hori from Horimiya.

For 2020 it is to decide the 2nd and 3rd place between Nobara Kugisaki from Jujutsu Kaisen and Ai Hayasaka from Kaguya-sama Love is War.

For 2021 you have 1 vote. For 2020 you have 1 vote. Meaning you can vote 2 times. If you cast both votes in the same year it will be null.

Poll is set to close in 1 day. However if everyone has voted until the end of today, I'll announce the winners earlier.