Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
@VegaPank

Hi Vegapank, first time of us meeting. But I've heard a lot about your leak about the mythical firey bird thing and delved down the rabbit hole of overanalyzing everything Sanji and found several bird and fire bird references all connecting back to him.

If I could just get a moment of your time to read a few threads and discuss together.. maybe?

Hi Vegapank, first time of us meeting. But I've heard a lot about your leak about the mythical firey bird thing and delved down the rabbit hole of overanalyzing everything Sanji and found several bird and fire bird references all connecting back to him.

If I could just get a moment of your time to read a few threads and discuss together.. maybe?

Hi Redon, first time of us meeting. But I've heard a lot about your leak about the mythical firey bird thing and delved down the rabbit hole of overanalyzing everything Sanji and found several bird and fire bird references all connecting back to him.

Friendly reminder Kuma's flashback was offscreened in the end
:saden:
HAHAHA welp we still got more time , knowing oda he will insert it mid fight , remember me just like how he inserted the dumb REBECCA mid fight
Post automatically merged:

Hi Redon, first time of us meeting. But I've heard a lot about your leak about the mythical firey bird thing and delved down the rabbit hole of overanalyzing everything Sanji and found several bird and fire bird references all connecting back to him.

Wtf

Wtf? I just want to discuss the theory after finding tons of refs in research.