G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, no tbh.

My new job fucked me around yesterday. Was excited to start, I went there and they were locked up with no warning, nobody inside, nothing at all. Lights were on but that was it. I waited outside, calling the shop in case they were in the backrooms and I had to turn away so many potential customers in a short time, trying to explain to them the shop was locked and I didn't know why, nor where my boss was.

The people who wanted to shop were really understanding and nice, its a lovely area that has gotten much better in years, from the shithole it used to be but I'm annoyed they didn't even contact me to let me know they can't open the shop today, knowing full well I was coming in to start working officially that day too.

The charity shop next door which I'm also thinking to apply for as they need volunteers too, said the shop I was supposed to volunteer at was closed all day with no explanation either. I was thinking to apply for this shop too, its a pet charity as well, but I don't want to be dicked around by another charity YET again. I've had terrible experiences with every charity job i've done in the past, peaking at almost being murdered at one point so I don't know why I'm bothering at this point either to be honest.

I've considered working at soup kitchens or something similar, maybe temples where they feed anyone who is desperately in need of food and such. I'd love to do something like that too and almost went for helping food banks where they giveaway tinned/canned, dried food like pasta and rice and such to those who can't afford to buy food ofc.

Thanks for asking though, I appreciate it. Almost nobody IRL/that I know in person even gives a shit about how I'm doing or if I'm ok.

Honestly, no tbh.

My new job fucked me around yesterday. Was excited to start, I went there and they were locked up with no warning, nobody inside, nothing at all. Lights were on but that was it. I waited outside, calling the shop in case they were in the backrooms and I had to turn away so many potential customers in a short time, trying to explain to them the shop was locked and I didn't know why, nor where my boss was.

The people who wanted to shop were really understanding and nice, its a lovely area that has gotten much better in years, from the shithole it used to be but I'm annoyed they didn't even contact me to let me know they can't open the shop today, knowing full well I was coming in to start working officially that day too.

The charity shop next door which I'm also thinking to apply for as they need volunteers too, said the shop I was supposed to volunteer at was closed all day with no explanation either. I was thinking to apply for this shop too, its a pet charity as well, but I don't want to be dicked around by another charity YET again. I've had terrible experiences with every charity job i've done in the past, peaking at almost being murdered at one point so I don't know why I'm bothering at this point either to be honest.

I've considered working at soup kitchens or something similar, maybe temples where they feed anyone who is desperately in need of food and such. I'd love to do something like that too and almost went for helping food banks where they giveaway tinned/canned, dried food like pasta and rice and such to those who can't afford to buy food ofc.

Thanks for asking though, I appreciate it. Almost nobody IRL/that I know in person even gives a shit about how I'm doing or if I'm ok.
Man that sucks.
Did you find out why the shop was closed? Maybe there was a health emergency and no time to notify the employees?

G

Gorosei Informer

Man that sucks.
Did you find out why the shop was closed? Maybe there was a health emergency and no time to notify the employees?
Nope, I think they're open today and might give them a call. I'm pretty pissed off as I went all that way for nothing. Granted its not too far but I had to pay taxi to get there, as I can't handle public transport anymore and walking is impossible, given my severe back pain issues too.

I'm sure they have my number too, which baffles me on why they didn't let me know, as the boss herself was expecting me to let me start after training me a few days ago.

this is getting nearly as much hype as 1015. Idk why though Queen is bottom tier as fuck and the manga fight was pretty boring
:milaugh:
Why so salty? You should know that Oda and these animators really love Queen as a character, also say what you want about the fight in the manga but the fight in the anime has been pretty good.

its a fkin shit episode with shit flash back from shit characters

just skip this episode and read chapter 1083 instead
:choppawhat:

Julius is not wrong, if it wasn't for Chopper then Queen's virus would have killed all the fodders in the live floor including the Wano Samurais.

Marco was playing with Queen like a kid
Are you forgetting that King was keeping Marco busy?

That's other beast pirates doing.
Queen was useless
:seriously:
You actually think the fodders did that to Marco.

why do you always have something to say
:snoopy::snoopy:
It must be the lack of Nami.:josad:

If nothing else can you at least review this? @VegaPank

This spear in chpt431 is the same as the Jaya map, 1 gold eye and 1 missing eye. But it has Nika/Judge eyebrows and resembles a bird face with the spear the beak. It also has Stealth Blacks scarf.

Garuda, Judge's epithet, corresponds with Peng in Journey to the West who was said to use a ji(Chinese spear, ichiJI, niJI, sanJI, yonJI, judJI) and Judge uses a spear, Sanji's been compared to a spear. Peng also being son of the Phoenix and brother to the peacock. Both Germa 66 and ViVi(peacock and arabasta having 66.