G

Gorosei Informer

Wanted to give the anime a new chance so tried to watch a onigashima episode but I saw this aura shit and dropped it again
Even fucking Dragon Ball super doesn't have such bullshit . What kind of retard thought this was a good idea?
They got a bunch of staff over from DB Super a while ago and they wanted to make the Onigashima anime at least, be more like Super with the auras and shit. That asshole Henry Thurlow is really petty/immature too and when people complained about auras in OP, he said he would double down on them on purpose too. He just seems so petty the more I hear about him.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/one-piece-dragon-ball-super-new-director-wano-arc-anime-manga/

They got a bunch of staff over from DB Super a while ago and they wanted to make the Onigashima anime at least, be more like Super with the auras and shit. That asshole Henry Thurlow is really petty/immature too and when people complained about auras in OP, he said he would double down on them on purpose too. He just seems so petty the more I hear about him.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/one-piece-dragon-ball-super-new-director-wano-arc-anime-manga/
What a prick lmao

@Nekomamushi I made this for you, based on my post earlier lol:

Nekomamushi was enjoying a relaxing day on Zou, basking in the sun and napping in his favorite tree. Suddenly, Inuarashi and Wanda appeared, eagerly inviting him to come and join them for some "wonderful lasagna" at the Baratie sea ship restaurant.

Nekomamushi's mouth watered at the thought of delicious lasagna, and he eagerly accepted their invitation. He could hardly wait to dig in!

But as they approached the restaurant, Nekomamushi realized that something was off. The sign out front read "Dr. Kureha's Veterinary Clinic," not "The Baratie."

Inuarashi and Wanda quickly explained that they had a change of plans and that Dr. Kureha was the one who would be providing the lasagna. Nekomamushi was hesitant at first, but he trusted his friends and followed them inside.

To his surprise, he was greeted by a grumpy-looking orange cat, sitting on a stool and muttering to himself about Mondays. It was none other than Garfield, the lasagna-loving feline himself!

Nekomamushi was stunned to meet Garfield, but before he could say anything, he realized that he had been tricked. He had been lured to Drum Island under false pretenses!

Nekomamushi and Garfield quickly bonded over their shared love of lasagna and their mutual hatred for being tricked. They decided to team up and seek revenge on Inuarashi and Wanda.

But they didn't stop there. They were determined to find the "One Piece of Lasagna," a mythical dish that was said to be the greatest lasagna ever created. With their combined wit and cunning, Nekomamushi and Garfield set out on a quest to find the elusive dish and get their revenge on those who had tricked them.

Little did they know, their quest would take them on a wild adventure, full of danger, excitement, and of course, plenty of lasagna.
Thank you very much.

This is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:steef::finally::usoprice::crazwhat::eeke::myman::christnally::pepemwai::pepeshy::akasalt: