General & Others The most significant hater of each major fandom

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy said that after :gokulaugh:
Doesn't change anything. He's simply salty about Buggy being an emperor because he knows he's weak, while Law, being the smart guy, knows that even someone like Buggy can be an emperor if he can get Mihawk and Crocodile to work for him. The whole point here is, Law knows Buggy is weak, which's confirmed by Luffy.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
No, you can grow up. Death is one of the only certainties in life kiddo. Don't be a bitch about it
Post automatically merged:

Naw kiddo, I'd enjoy seeing plenty of people die for a lot less. The world is overpopulated as it is, that's why I let out a sigh of relief every time some weak minded little bitch kills themselves.

I never said the way he acts on this forum is the reason I'd enjoy watching his final breath, it's just because he's so fucking stupid. 1 less moron on this planet would be a good thing, good things make me happy.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I'm sorry kid, did I hurt your little feelings? Is my honesty mean? You pussies are so soft, you act like talking about death is going to leave you traumatized. It has nothing to do with anime, it has to do with population and resources, I have no sympathy for idiots, that's a category you fall into. Because of that, yes I would very much enjoy someone like you who is nothing but a burden to humanity stop wasting oxygen and food.

But don't feel too singled out, I get enjoyment from the notifications on here that some weak minded coward decided too off themselves each time it happens too. Just one less worthless coward wasting space and resources.
This doesn't make you look cool or epic dude this is embarrassing and cringeworthy

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Writing an essay now because he got butthurt again by me:gokulaugh: I don't give a slightest shit about a retarded clown who enjoys seeing Anime forum users dying, I can only pity and make fun with a dumbfuck like you because how you and some ZKK fans being mentally retarded and pathetic. Which is funny af as well when you get again butthurt when Tejas says I am telling the truth you replied like a little obsessed bitch you are due to your insecurity.

Just you know, I am only here because someone tag my name. I don't know why you little bitch is here and talking about me again, you are stalking on others again since no one gives a shit about you? :suresure:
Damn you got people real pressed over you on this forum 😂

I’m claiming the monster trio hater title.
Usually one character is hated and another is liked between these three, I hate all three of them, Wano soured my enjoyment of the series with how Oda did everything in its power to wank these three shits at the cost of the worldbuilding and characters like Kaidou, King, Queen etc, fuck all three of them, Luffy did not deserve to win vs Kaidou.
Oh, and Oden, right, fuck Oden, whenever WB calls him “little brother” I threw up, Roger became the Beggar King due to him, and Kaidou still cries about this guy 20 years later.