General & Others The most significant hater of each major fandom

Truth.:cheers:
Why would I hate our underlings :gokulaugh: All of those 3 are Yonko underlings.

Its their dumb fans think we hate them when we say they are not equal to Yonko in strength.
Critical thinking is hard so people rather judge. So it's no surprise why you and that ndule guy are judgmental. Judging strength based on captain/underling. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Are not Zoro, Mihawk and Kuzan, Yonko Commanders now?
So buggy is stronger than mihawk?

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Some very massive under the radar haters.

Katakuri - @Gol D. Roger
Law - @Garp the Fist
Kizaru - @Nidai_Kitetsu
You can't blame me. I've dealt with Katakuri>Old Legends arguments for along time during and after WCI. I don't know if you remember it but you and Bogard were among them too. I was never fan of Kuri over wank but I rate him fairly IMO. The worst I've ever rated Katakuri is calling him the weakest YC1. I still rate him way higher than almost every other YC.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Garp the Fist also hates Kid and Sanji. Basically, he hates anyone who is contentiously on Zoro’s level
Nope, my hatred for Kid came from being a Blackbeard fan and seeing “Luffy’s real rival” plus a distaste of where Oda was clearly taking the character and not from being a Zoro fan. I consistently said I thought Kid would be stronger than Zoro up until the rooftop showed otherwise.

A big chunk of Law hatred also comes from ridiculous “next gen Whitebeard” garbage when Blackbeard is right there.

Sanji is far more disappointment than hatred. My time of really getting involved in Zoro vs Sanji basically evaporated back in OJ when there was still a good standard of argument from people.

I didn't say I wished to see you die, I just said I'd enjoy it. Just because I'd enjoy seeing a video of cardiB falling down the stairs and losing her teeth doesn't mean I care enough to wish for it lmao.
Not the point. Its still mean you are very butthurt like a little bitch who would enjoy seeing a user die in Anime forum, twisted little bitch you are who need mental help, just like the moron who cares about who hates who on this forum and makes a thread about it.:gokulaugh:
And they don't come any cringier than @Erkan12. :gokulaugh:
Maybe in your ZKK world, but everyone knows ZKK fans are the most toxic community of One Piece, scum of the earth. Getting hate from these scums is a badge of honor. :suresure: