General & Others The most significant hater of each major fandom

You = Sanji wanker.
Me = Sanji defender.
:araboss:
I don't wank. I don't know why people say this. I've never once said anything I couldn't prove with evidence in the manga

I defend only. You defend but are also biased so you ignore certain aspects of the truth. You rank zoro>sanji by at least one tier.

That is simply not true. And the manga disproves you quite easily.

I can prove you wrong and yet I'll still be called a wanker

I haven't been here long enough to know all the dudes and the dynamics, but this is my observation.

Luffy: IDK, maybe Shishio ?

Zoro: way too many, dude has the biggest haters in this forum. But if I had to choose, probably Erkan or Kerkovian or SkySanji.
Mihawk: probably don't have legit haters, it's Zoro haters hating on him as a proxy. So, same as above

Sanji: IDK there are multiple. Lor D Coast I guess? I'd guess Boiroy too, but with him idk

Admirals: Erkan

Yonkos: IDK, some marine fan. I guess The Buddha or Le Fishe ?

Kid: a lot, but I don't think there are any who hate him enough to specifically be named lol

Luffy: @Celestial D. Dragon
Zoro: @ShishioIsBack
Nami: @AverageNamiEnjoyer
Sanji: @Chrono
Chopper: @PeperLevi (until he felt Oda "improved" him in Wano)
Robin: @RobinsFeet
Franky & Apoo: @Albino 👑
Jimbei: @Garp the Fist

Blackbeard: @Blackbeard
Shanks: @Red Admiral
Kaido: @MonsterKaido
Big Mom: @Charlotte LinLin

Mihawk: @Den_Den_Mushi
Doflamingo: @Plex
Crocodile: @TheAncientCenturion (actually thinks Crocodile jobs to Satori, Foxy, and Blueno)

King: @Topi Jerami
Katakuri: @JoNdule
Post automatically merged:

Accidentally typed "@MonsterZoro" instead of "@MonsterKaido."

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Roger won’t even acknowledge he’s a hater. I absolutely love seeing Garp in any law thread though, lmfaoooo. I feel a real animosity from him
Jeez, call a character a whiny overrated bitch boy incapable of winning a fight without someone holding his hand and all of a sudden you’re a ”hater.”

Think I’m perfectly reasoned and mature about every character, myself.

I used to have more vitriol about Kid really but he’s such a massive whipping boy now while Law’s flaws get glossed over so I had to turn it around.

Having said that, watching him writhe at Blackbeard’s feet in a chapter about Garp, Kuzan and the Blackbeard Pirates was a feeling approaching Nirvana.

Luffy: @Celestial D. Dragon
Zoro: @ShishioIsBack
Nami: @AverageNamiEnjoyer
Sanji: @Chrono
Chopper: @PeperLevi (until he felt Oda "improved" him in Wano)
Robin: @RobinsFeet
Franky & Apoo: @Albino 👑
Jimbei: @Garp the Fist

Blackbeard: @Blackbeard
Shanks: @Red Admiral
Kaido: @MonsterKaido
Big Mom: @Charlotte LinLin

Mihawk: @Den_Den_Mushi
Doflamingo: @Plex
Crocodile: @TheAncientCenturion (actually thinks Crocodile jobs to Satori, Foxy, and Blueno)

King: @Topi Jerami
Katakuri: @JoNdule
Post automatically merged:

Accidentally typed "@MonsterZoro" instead of "@MonsterKaido."
I'd put @Cutty Jewboy as Franky's biggest hater