G

Gorosei Informer

That's one of the few certainties we can have with Oda, he likes to do great things in round chapters. If I remember correctly in 100 we had Dragon, maybe we can get his bounty
Yeah thats right!

Its so weird that Dragons bounty is still unknown...

I wonder if he and Xebec could have had higher bounties than what we've seen so far? Not a lot higher but still? Maybe 6 to 6.5 billion?

Saying that though, I expected Luffys final bounty to be 5.6 billion for the Gomu pun and being 100 million higher than Roger's 5.5 billion IIRC? Or whatever the difference is called?

There's also the whole massacre of prengant women lol
I don't mind Sengoku drinking the WG kool-aid, the problem is that post-ts Oda treats him like a sympathetic character like these things never happened lol
that's why i have always dismissed the idea that i have to apply oda's own standards and portrayal when judging his characters. don't care how he feels about them. don't need no author to tell me how to feel about their characters and the things the characters represent

G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

WG lying as usual or they're not considered pirates.

:kuzanshut::pepebusi:

Seriously though thats a good point, thanks. Makes it even weirder that Oda insists on hiding Dragons bounty then. Guess hes saving it for whenever Dragon finally gets off his ass and does something.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
WG lying as usual or they're not considered pirates.

:kuzanshut::pepebusi:

Seriously though thats a good point, thanks. Makes it even weirder that Oda insists on hiding Dragons bounty then. Guess hes saving it for whenever Dragon finally gets off his ass and does something.
sengoku was in the room talking about the rocks pirates just before brannew revealed those bounties
and dragons bounty, yeah i dont think that will be revealed in 1100...

There's also the whole massacre of prengant women lol
I don't mind Sengoku drinking the WG kool-aid, the problem is that post-ts Oda treats him like a sympathetic character like these things never happened lol
Any Marine that's a member for ages but shit talks the CD is a hypocrite tbh. Garp is the prime example.

At least Issho did something and Smoker insulted them.