Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I don't want to shit on everyone's party but the way they showed Sanjis speed feat was horrible. There is no distinguishing quality to it, in fact the way Sanjis speed was depicted against Oven looked more impressive. The moment should have been isolated and a switch in the soundtrack during that moment would highlight it as a turning point in the fight. There was no time for shock or awe, no panning back of the shot and a moment to breathe to really understand that Sanji isn't just pulling off a typical blitz, rather that he actually is mimicking the Suke-Suke no mi. Disappointed in that but everything else is cool.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't want to shit on everyone's party but the way they showed Sanjis speed feat was horrible. There is no distinguishing quality to it, in fact the way Sanjis speed was depicted against Oven looked more impressive. The moment should have been isolated and a switch in the soundtrack during that moment would highlight it as a turning point in the fight. There was no time for shock or awe, no panning back of the shot and a moment to breathe to really understand that Sanji isn't just pulling off a typical blitz, rather that he actually is mimicking the Suke-Suke no mi. Disappointed in that but everything else is cool.
They changed what actually happened.
Bb was part of the combo and he kicked Jim upward through onigashima not through a few walls and out the side
Did he even kick his arm off ?

They changed what actually happened.
Bb was part of the combo and he kicked Jim upward through onigashima not through a few walls and out the side
Did he even kick his arm off ?
Yeah, I believe he did. But you're right they didn't have him go from the head kick to the combo into Burst. But them isolating BB actually was a good idea, made it feel more special, which it was. They should have had him fly through the roof though, like a burst of energy launching him to the moon, that was a blunder on the animes part.