Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Queen is fucking terrible.

I can't believe he's the same gay who cracked Big Mom's skull.

Vs Sanji, he is just a fat piece of turd that takes everything in with no significant return.

King at least put Zoro on suicide watch until his power-up.

Sanji is kinda a gag character when you think about it, especially when it comes to abilities and power
The fact that he fires up his body from his love & passion is goofy af
Some people like that, to each his own
That said, IJ power up is cooler than simple ACoC. Both are asspulls at the end of the day

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji is kinda a gag character when you think about it, especially when it comes to abilities and power
The fact that he pfires up his body from his love & passion is goofy af
Some people like that, to each his own
That said, IJ power up is cooler than simplr ACoC. Both are asspulls at the end of the day
Fr.

If he cut off that "passion and love" crap he would be more bearable.

The fact that he pfires up his body from his love & passion is goofy af
Bro the protagonist's strongest power is being the embodiment of a clown, wdym :kobeha:

Sanji's flames working through passion and anger just has to do with emotions (and it's origins are a mystery), i don't see how the Haki concept is different when it's all about willpower

What's asspull about acoc .
Haki in general is plot tool asspull, thereโ€™s no actual established system for it.
Post automatically merged:

Bro the protagonist's strongest power is being the embodiment of a clown, wdym :kobeha:

Sanji's flames working through passion and anger is just emotions, i don't see how the Haki concept is different when it's all about willpower tho
You have a point, canโ€™t be goofier than Goofy
Post automatically merged:

Tf happened to my post