• 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Very good episode, 4/10

Liked the music. Didn't wow me but was good.

Good usage of flashbacks albeit, it slowed the pacing a tad. But I understand, it was that or filler.

Episode looks absolutely beautiful. The blue light from Ifrit Jambe changed the tone perfectly.

I absolutely love how the anime conveys Queen's size & Sanji's speed. These episodes have been some of the best animated, period. Don't think I've seen better choreography in OP than from Sanji in this fight.
You mean 4/5
:snoopy:

The new flashback at the end with Zeff was amazing, great addition to the fight.
The flashback at the beginning with o-some however was way too long and didn't bring anything to the episode considering that we see it again later in the episode from Queen's perspective. If they needed to find 2 more minutes to pad the episode they could easily have extended the first half of the fight before Queen turns invisible but it is what it is.

Sakuga wise they definitely turned up. Ota scene is the highlight, one of his best. Changing the choreography for ifrit jambe vs queen and making it longer was a good decision, even if it makes ifrit jambe feels less powerful than it did in the manga.

Overall great episode, can't wait to see Zoro vs King

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Very good episode, 4/10

Liked the music. Didn't wow me but was good.

Good usage of flashbacks albeit, it slowed the pacing a tad. But I understand, it was that or filler.

Episode looks absolutely beautiful. The blue light from Ifrit Jambe changed the tone perfectly.

I absolutely love how the anime conveys Queen's size & Sanji's speed. These episodes have been some of the best animated, period. Don't think I've seen better choreography in OP than from Sanji in this fight.
Very good.
Then gives a 4/10