Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems the ones supporting Cross Guild are the Underworld Emperors (Du Feld, Peclo, Morgans, Umit, Giberson...).

To me, these ones are not very related to the Underworld Emperors, but instead they're nobles, corrupted kings, mercenaries, assassins or... Even Knights of God.

Take note that Caesar Clown said that there were two pacific countries interested into Shinokuni... And now we know that the Knights of God are the ones who punish those ones who do not obey the World Government orders/don't pay respect or tributes.

So, yeah, I think they're lurking "in the dark" like dormant agents until WG knocks at their doors.
They can still work with cross guild since they hate marines and Crocodile does have some relationship with Ivankov

Crocodile was a Former Holy Knight
He was a Master Swordsman (Hence why his Signature Attack is Desert Spada/Sword)

Holy Knights are the Ones who Destroyed Lunarian's Country
Lunarians had a National Treasure (Which grants Immense Power) but it was taken by Imu
Imu & Crocodile were Lovers & She manipulated him for her own Evil Plan (Hence why He trusts no one & hates WG)
She ended up taking that National Treasure for herself

Crocodile's Hand was Cut due to being accused of Stealing which ended his Days as a Swordsman & a Holy Knight
Imu thanks to Power She gained was able to make Gorosei her Underlings & She sat on Empty Throne
Her Powers are some sort of Divine Light which Lunarians Treasured cuz it is what their Ancient Gods were using to empower World Tree

World Tree is also known as "Land of Gods" mentioned by WB/Marco
As for how Crocodile managed to escape, He received help from Mihawk who is also related to Holy Knights
During these Events, Mihawk also got Betrayed (Possibly Imu too) & decided to live Alone

Cheer up admiral fans. Odas most respected Japanese actors and Inspiration for the OG Admirals. He will never disrespect them

:finally:

Especially given that the legendary actor that was the Inspiration for kizarus design Kunie Tanaka has passed away back in 2021. I am certain that Oda will pay him tribute by letting Kizaru shine. First Logia Awakening on egghead, perhaps? A devastating display of Power soon. That's why Oda keeps cutting away from egghead, he's readjusting panels to make Kizaru look adequate.

:myman:

These two Monsters will carry the current Marines to Victory. Godfy has no Chance.

And that means Usopp can finally become the Captain, because Luffy won't be able to protect his nakamas / vegapunk and break his Promise as foreshadowed by Oda many years ago.

:pepebusi::pepecopium:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah this is unprecedented slander
But how?

Dragon. For the sake of the argument let's say he is Top Top Tier.

Sabo = YC1+ on his way to Admiral level.

Rest of Revo Commanders ( excluding Hack and Koala cause they are just there ).

Only known so far: Karasu, Morley, Lindberg, and Bello Betty. They are not Sabo equals, they can range anywhere from YC4 to YC2 max.

Let's not talk about WG's superior numbers of fodders and vets and keep it to the most important fighters.

Gorosei = Definitely above Yonko Commanders but I still say weaker than Admirals since they hailed Admirals as their strongest fighting force.

You have 5 above YC level fighters.

4 Admirals. Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu,

2 Admiral candidates who are above YCs ( if Ryo and Fuji weren't drafted ) Gion and Chaton.

Garp, Sengoku and Kong.

Utterly unbalanced fighting chances. There is no hate here.

Cheer up admiral fans. Odas most respected Japanese actors and Inspiration for the OG Admirals. He will never disrespect them

:finally:

Especially given that the legendary actor that was the Inspiration for kizarus design Kunie Tanaka has passed away back in 2021. I am certain that Oda will pay him tribute by letting Kizaru shine. First Logia Awakening on egghead, perhaps? A devastating display of Power soon. That's why Oda keeps cutting away from egghead, he's readjusting panels to make Kizaru look adequate.

:myman:

These two Monsters will carry the current Marines to Victory. Godfy has no Chance.

And that means Usopp can finally become the Captain, because Luffy won't be able to protect his nakamas / vegapunk and break his Promise as foreshadowed by Oda many years ago.

:pepebusi::pepecopium:
:christugh:
Post automatically merged:

But how?

Dragon. For the sake of the argument let's say he is Top Top Tier.

Sabo = YC1+ on his way to Admiral level.

Rest of Revo Commanders ( excluding Hack and Koala cause they are just there ).

Only known so far: Karasu, Morley, Lindberg, and Bello Betty. They are not Sabo equals, they can range anywhere from YC4 to YC2 max.

Let's not talk about WG's superior numbers of fodders and vets and keep it to the most important fighters.

Gorosei = Definitely above Yonko Commanders but I still say weaker than Admirals since they hailed Admirals as their strongest fighting force.

You have 5 above YC level fighters.

4 Admirals. Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu,

2 Admiral candidates who are above YCs ( if Ryo and Fuji weren't drafted ) Gion and Chaton.

Garp, Sengoku and Kong.

Utterly unbalanced fighting chances. There is no hate here.
Eh, what ever

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One Piece has 1080 chapters.

It's enough of pointless introductions.
I was just replying to someone else proving how utterly dominant WG would be vs Revos in a war.

I think we will also meet new Revolutionary members, there is no way in hell they are this weak and without more strong fighters.

Oda is crazy at this point.

Waiting for the flashback of some random Elbaf kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.