Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sabo said to dragon we are done with our mission by freeing kuma" didn't Kuma go back to the exact same spot he was supposedly freed from? Or does Oda think we are idiots? I think it is the latter, can't blame him though since he did successfully manage to brainwash his fans for 25 years.
No reason for them to know that Kuma returned to Mariejois

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth God is good to us Wabo fans ain't he? :steef:
I am still wondering if Oda will pull off the Sabo card on Luffy.

Sabo said that he will always be there if Luffy needs him no matter the circumstances and his status as one of the leaders of the Revolutionary army.

I hope we see this. Sabo and Luffy team up could be nice.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The World Government has the Fleet Admiral+ 3 Admirals + Kong + Zodiac Vice Admirals + CP-0 + 9 Holy Knights + Seraphim + Gorosei + Imu.

If we presume every single of them are at least somewhat strong, then the World Government is absolutely stacked for EOS lol.

@Elder Lee Hung @Seth @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
That's why I dislike Revolutionary Army. My only possible scenario for them to remain relevant is that Vegapunk would handle the Seraphims to the Revos so they can keep up.

Seraphims are not going to serve Revos it seems.

This is insane if you think about it, the amount of the mental gymnastics Oda will have to go thru to convince us WG can't just brutally rape Revos on any given day.

No reason for them to know that Kuma returned to Mariejois
But we as the readers know. And for them to think they freed Kuma when Kuma literally disappeared from them is just as bad. Makes zero sense to have them free Kuma for Kuma to just go back to where he was freed from. It makes me laugh just writing this. Incoherent writing.

That's why I dislike Revolutionary Army. My only possible scenario for them to remain relevant is that Vegapunk would handle the Seraphims to the Revos so they can keep up.

Seraphims are not going to serve Revos it seems.

This is insane if you think about it, the amount of the mental gymnastics Oda will have to go thru to convince us WG can't just brutally rape Revos on any given day.
Bruh..

9 Holy Knights. Sure. Introduce new enemies 1100 chapters into your story when he already introduced literally a thousand other characters. 9 holy knights will surely live up to the same expectations as CP0. What great characters CP0 were.

Thats the thing with Oda he gives attention and dedicates Paneltime to Charachters like Otama or other weirdos where its not even needed which leads to rushing good potential Charachters

"Sabo said to dragon we are done with our mission by freeing kuma" didn't Kuma go back to the exact same spot he was supposedly freed from? Or does Oda think we are idiots? I think it is the latter, can't blame him though since he did successfully manage to brainwash his fans for 25 years.
Lee, he's explaining in hindsight during the Reverie event. They saved Kuma. They didnt anticipate him going back.

Strawmanning shitty arguments here just makes you look like the idiot

One Piece being illiterates fucks once again

Nowhere does the chapter hype up these Holy Knights to be anything special

1 : They are TAX COLLECTORS, they are being sent to DEAL WITH COUNTRIES THAT REFUSE TO PAY
‎🔸️ Information about the eight kingdoms that oppose the world government because of what happened to the kingdom of Lulusia, these eight kingdoms refuse to pay taxes to the world government and therefore the government decides to send the Holy Knights to them to deal with them, it was mentioned that the number of the Holy Knights is 9.
2 : The real war is starting because of THEIR ACTION in the 8 rebel COUNTRIES not because they're some uber duper powerful characters and Dragon was waiting for these powerhouses to move.
‎🔸️ Monkey D Dragon says that the real war against the world government has now begun because of the action of the Holy Knights, the Revolutionary Army has started its first move in the battle by destroying supply ships headed for Marijuas.

Status
Not open for further replies.