Questions & Mysteries Was Doflamingo's actual bounty 1 billion?

So in Wano, the alliance of Kidd, Law, and Luffy defeated Kaido and Big Mom.

Kaido's bounty was: 4,611,100,000 bellies
Big Mom's bounty was: 4,388,000,000 bellies

Big Mom + Kaido = 8,999,100,000 bellies
Luffy + Kidd + Law= 9,000,000,000 bellies

As you can see Luffy, Kid, and Law's combined bounty is roughly the same as Big mom and Kaido's combined.

If we apply the same logic to the Dressrosa alliance then Doffy's bounty should be roughly at 1 billion. because:

Post-Dressrosa Law + Post-Dressrosa Luffy = 1,000,000,000 bellies

Oh you mean Katakuri. I don't know about low diff but I can definitely see Katakuri mid-diffing Doffy. but that's just me.
But that's irrelevant to begin with. Sabo had a 600 million belly bounty but I personally think he washes someone like jack even before the mera mera no mi.
It could even be a mid diff, who knows, what matters is that Kata is way stronger than Doffy. About Sabo I think he is growing with a rate parallel to Luffy (then in the end Luffy will be stronger of course) with that flame emperor who shaded even Dragon to a degree, now that he is fighting admirals on equal ground (he and the boys vs GB and Fuji) Jack can not be compared anymore.

Going back to Doffy it is also that when Luffy went to WCI BM, who knew he beat Doffy, sent to him Cracker who had a way better fight against G4 and also was stated by Luffy to have stronger haki. And Cracker bounty was still well below the 1 B mark.

What I can agree is that if Doffy comes back in the story, linked to Cross guild most likely, he will get the Croco treatment and get for sure a bounty comparable to Croco's 1.9 B.

It could even be a mid diff, who knows, what matters is that Kata is way stronger than Doffy. About Sabo I think he is growing with a rate parallel to Luffy (then in the end Luffy will be stronger of course) with that flame emperor who shaded even Dragon to a degree, now that he is fighting admirals on equal ground (he and the boys vs GB and Fuji) Jack can not be compared anymore.

Going back to Doffy it is also that when Luffy went to WCI BM, who knew he beat Doffy, sent to him Cracker who had a way better fight against G4 and also was stated by Luffy to have stronger haki. And Cracker bounty was still well below the 1 B mark.

What I can agree is that if Doffy comes back in the story, linked to Cross guild most likely, he will get the Croco treatment and get for sure a bounty comparable to Croco's 1.9 B.
You see I agree with all of that. I agree that Katakuri was a lot stronger than Doffy, In fact I just went and read gear 4 vs Katakuri again and the moment Katakuri gathered his cool, he low diffed Gear 4 Luffy, So if he could do that to gear 4 when he is cool headed it is reasonable to think that he could also low diff Doffy

I agree that Cracker is stronger than Doffy as well. He did pretty good against Gear 4.

But I also think while Doffy might not be as strong as these guys I know for a fact that he has other things that might give him that 1 billion belly bounty. For example, him being... you know the KING OF THE UNDERWORLD. And being allied with Kaido one of the emperors of the sea. Also, him knowing the secret treasure of Marijoa. And don't underestimate how manipulative Doflamingo was, And just like how the Navy took Crocodile's intelligence into account for his bounty, they would do the same for Doflamingo's manipulative nature. And if I'm not wrong Doflamingo was called the most dangerous warlord more than just once.

All these things count when it comes to bounty. Also if I'm not wrong Aokiji flat-out said that Doflamingo is in a class above Boa hancock as pirate. And boa has 1.6 billion belly bounty?

H

Herrera95

Wow... You came out to fight, man. I respect that:cheers:

But Jack is not beating Katakuri.
Whether Jack beats Doffy or not, I don't know. But I'm sure that no one is Low diffing anyone in a Jack vs Doffy fight.
Jack = DR Boundman Luffy without drawback. He can low diff Doffy. But I bet more on mid diff because awakening.

And yes he does beat Katakuri. He can tank much more than Luffy and fight for longer than Luffy. Again without drawback as Luffy. Katakuri weak punches won't knock out Jack. Will be an endurance fight until Katakuri FS burns out and then Jack controls the fight.