Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'Balance' between the Marines-Yonko-Shichibukai was just made up by the WG to give the world a sense of peace, but the WG could destroy any one they want at any time. Just like they did in the Void Century.
Dragon knows this and wants to trigger the WG to reveal themself. The holy knights taking stage is the first step.

I cant understand how people start to underestimate a character who effortlessly negged King and Queen while walking by, and was ready to take on an entire alliance that took down 2 Yonko by himself... Oda didnt wrote that for fun!

Just wait and see how the chapter unfolds. The revolutionary commanders will be extremely strong, especially Sabo who is probably a Top Tier level character at this point, and Greenbull/Fujitora have weird characteristics - Greenbull loves to troll around and Fujitora isnt even sure about the justice he fights for, thus maybe holding back completely.
1. Leakers are biased and clowns.
2. We already know the Admirals held back
3. Landing a hit isn't a great feat or whatever
4. Flashback doesn't even seem to be over

Apollo

The Sol King
I didn't think someone like imu sama will be there but I always thought that an organization of special celestial dragons will be endgame since 2016.
I think it was necessary to have special Celestial dragons, otherwise it makes no sense how the WG survived 800 years ruling the world the way they do. Oda was hinting as much ever since the National treasure doffy mentioned.

Still, I don't think the 9 holy knights are gonna be so tremendously strong to create a parallel power that can deter Navy HQ/Yonko/Warlords as a group.

Fucking lol if Morley stabbing Ryo and Karasu crows end up being random panels that are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things so Oda can say they did something. :pepecafe: Anybody who believe they’re actually putting a fight is clinically braindead.
Pre-Mera Sabo was already the second strongest of the organization and yet his dressrosa mera self got used by a trolling fujitora to stall time so he has an excuse to no do shit against Doffy.

I cant understand how people start to underestimate a character who effortlessly negged King and Queen while walking by, and was ready to take on an entire alliance that took down 2 Yonko by himself... Oda didnt wrote that for fun!

Just wait and see how the chapter unfolds. The revolutionary commanders will be extremely strong, especially Sabo who is probably a Top Tier level character at this point, and Greenbull/Fujitora have weird characteristics - Greenbull loves to troll around and Fujitora isnt even sure about the justice he fights for, thus maybe holding back completely.
Lmao
GB was clearly underestimating the Alliance's power, he would get crushed by them anyway.
You can see that bro is nothing special when you see how cowardly he ran away from Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.