Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as an admiral fan, if you thought the revs weren't stronger then a indivually yonko crew that's on you, the rev fighers are yc1-yc3 ivankov was placed above crocodile and jinbei in marineford

Here we go again. One attack lands on a character therefor we power scale everything even though I guarantee none of the the characters were anywhere near defeated

Only to look clueless in the future when Oda makes whatever character as powerful as they need to be when time comes to have their actual fully fledged battles

One piece fandom on point

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That's why I dislike Revolutionary Army. My only possible scenario for them to remain relevant is that Vegapunk would handle the Seraphims to the Revos so they can keep up.

Seraphims are not going to serve Revos it seems.

This is insane if you think about it, the amount of the mental gymnastics Oda will have to go thru to convince us WG can't just brutally rape Revos on any given day.
Oda really should have had the Revolutionary Army take the World Government on in different ways. They should have had more spies like Kuma, but instead as warlords, have spies in high ranking positions in the government, Cipher Pol and the navy. That way, they could try to cripple the government from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.