Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
morley can get stab gb while king and queen?

Just because they have goofy/non cool character designs shouldn't mean they fodder already knew oda was going make them strong
Karasu / Morley / Lind / Bello can’t be that strong

RA already has Iva Sabo and Kuma as main players. I don’t know if they have 4 others monsters (King/Queen level).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda really should have had the Revolutionary Army take the World Government on in different ways. They should have had more spies like Kuma, but instead as warlords, have spies in high ranking positions in the government, Cipher Pol and the navy. That way, they could try to cripple the government from the inside.
I'm afraid that Revos will ride on Luffy's back there. Not literally but Luffy will carve the path for Revolutionary to take the stage and act like heroes of the free world.

morley can get stab gb while king and queen?

Just because they have goofy/non cool character designs shouldn't mean they fodder already knew oda was going make them strong
GB used a huge AOE that literally altered Udon region landscape
Couldnt do shit like this in Mary geoise.
And wait for the raw. « stabbing « a logia doesn’t mean shit without context. GB would neg Morley if he was allowed

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
GB used a huge AOE that literally altered Udon region landscape
Couldnt do shit like this in Mary geoise.
And wait for the raw. « stabbing « a logia doesn’t mean shit without context.
I can't believe there are people including some Admirals fans who are afraid of this.

Ryo and Fuji didn't go all out.

All out from them would turn Mariejois into Deep Forest Bloom + rain of meteors.

You lack trust in Oda's writing? Me too:kobeha:

I wonder if Holy Knights as for those Knights looking guys or there will actually be a group of 9 people directly protecting Gorosei/Im.
Lol after Wano you can only go up from here but even then it wouldn't surprise if he's still dropping mid

Also I think they'd be a separate entity altogether with no connection to anyone except Imu/Akainu. Kind of like the Anbu from Naruto. I wouldn't like it if Im's subordinates (Gorosei) had subordinates but I could see it happening

I can't believe there are people including some Admirals fans who are afraid of this.

Ryo and Fuji didn't go all out.

All out from them would turn Mariejois into Deep Forest Bloom + rain of meteors.
I’m not worried at all.
I saw how Ivankov (who has superior portrayal to the captains) performed against a wounded admiral. (Granted Akainu is above Fuji and Ryo but still). I saw how Dressrosa Sabo (not talking about his reverie self who had time to master mera mera) was getting trolled by Issho.
But I’m supposed to believe the fat ass okama is more than a neg diff based on out of context arab spoilers lol? Oda may be senile but he still tries to keep some consistence.

Status
Not open for further replies.