Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see:

The zodiac theory states there's twelve strong Marines each with an epithet created by combining a color and a zodiac animal. If we subtract Kuzan, and either Borsalino/Issho, we are left with 10 strong Marines for 10 Straw Hats.

If we add Imu to the ranks of the Holy Knights, we have 10 vs 10 as well.

If we subtract Kuzan from the Blackbeard Pirates, we are left with 10 primary members.

Coincidence?
Shanks and his 9 Commanders:endthis:

You’re right I completely forgot about them, still not a real fan of this new group being introduced. CP0 should have stayed the shield of the CD

Well... Tbh, this seems like Oda is not "comfortable" about CP0 or he felt WG lacks on quantity/quality warriors so he made up those Knights of God.

If he doesn't skip/off panel them, I am totally in and OK with it.

Btw, don't you feel off what happened to the CP0? Like, some kind of randomness or something (maybe it's Oda cooking or just messing up things but...):

- We get a new CP0 MASKED (the elites ones) member who barely is introduced, so we only know about about him being called "Maha" and we do not see too much of him fighting. This dude pressumibly is DEAD.

- Then, we have the middle man/speaker for the Dressrosa CP0 trio, we only know about his name being "GUERNICA" and we can't see him barely fighting... Then he id also pressumibly DEAD.

- Later, we had the second taller CP0 member from Dressrosa trio, we know he is called "JOSEPH" and we do not see him fighting but he manages to escape safely it seems...

- Gismonda, the taller CP0 member from the Dressrosa trio is being saved at Mariejoa.

Funny how the one who seemed to be the strongest/CP0 potential leader is pressumed to be dead... Huh...

- Spandam is at Mariejoa too and we do not know how strong is he now.

- Kalifa is missing.

- Blueno is missing.

- Stussy was never a true CP0 member.

- Rob Lucci is giving some weird vibes about leaving CP0 or something... He is up to something it seems.

- Kaku will probably follow Rob Lucci even if he's a bit sngey at him.

So, CP0 is constantly mutating now, some guys die, some wants to left, others are spies... And others were always loyal. Even Dragon hyped them and said they grew up in strenght... So, or Joseph and Gismonda are the true big shots, or there are more CP0 members to show up like the really strongest ones, or lastly... Oda really jobbed with this organization sadly.

This must be your first time getting baited by fake leakers lol

Trust me bro. Ryokugyu is about to come out looking completely fine. The man was completely uninjured when he arrived on Wano and he also neg diffed Weevil

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @scoobie3 @silverfire @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralBetterr777 and myself are veterans at getting baited by these cave dwellers
Spoilers: King defeats Ryoguku and makes him look terrible

Actual: Ryokugu no diffs King and Queen without taking a scratch

It’s all par for the course. Let the yankers have their fun for a few days.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Except he had a 10 days long battle with another Admiral and Kizaru was portrayed the same as them, the new Admirals arent portrayed any different.
If Akainu doesn't have CoC, there is pretty much no reason to place him multiple tiers above other Admirals (Old & New) really.
He maybe the strongest but he's just the same as them in being a Logia df merchant with likely the strongest Logia df amongst the group of 5 admirals.

Garp & Sengoku might just be cut of different cloth entirely, being CoC Users.

If Akainu doesn't have CoC, there is pretty much no reason to place him multiple tiers above other Admirals (Old & New) really.
He maybe the strongest but he's just the same as them in being a Logia df merchant with likely the strongest Logia df amongst the group of 5 admirals.

Garp & Sengoku might just be cut of different cloth entirely, being CoC Users.
I think he might have CoC to mirror Sengoku and Garp having it.

That is, if Akainu has CoC.
If he doesn't, he's no different from the rest of CoCless Power Ranger squad and is just slightly stronger. If that's the case, it's time to accept that Garp & Sengoku were simply built different among Marines.
I’ll never forgive Loda if Papazuki doesn’t have ACoC.
Also, including Rockstar, the Red Hair Pirates have 10 main members...

This doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. @Shiroyru @Paperchampion23 etc
I think Monster is the Chopper of the RHPs

Status
Not open for further replies.