Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are 4-5 middle men between japanese source and leakers?
yeah with arabic leakers and someone like drumz tv , I don't know the approximative number since each leaker has his number but it can be 3 or it can be 8 ; it sounds exaggerated but not all leakers leak , there is a number of them who just gets the leaks and enjoys it before sending it to another until someone leaks it ,
Only those who have direct japanese sources known in the community are Redon ( spanish ) , Hiktoj ( arabic but he left ) ;
Npieçu i'm not sure about him but 60 percent he isn't .

Reminder :
Hiktoj you can say he is the original source of all those arabic leakers like 85 percent ,:milaugh:

yeah with arabic leakers and someone like drumz tv , I don't know the approxamtive number since each leaker has his number but it can be 3 or it can be 8 ; it sounds exagerrated but not all leakers leak there is a number of them who just get the leaks and enjoy it before sending it to another until someone leaks it ,
Only those who have direct japanese sources known in the community are Redon ( spanish ) , Hiktoj ( arabic ) ;
Npieçu i'm not sure about him but 60 percent he isn't .

Reminder :
Hiktoj you can say he is the original source of all those arabic leakers like 85 percent ,:milaugh:
Leaker lore more interesting than Egghead arc:nicagesmile:

What a time to me to make a Thread about Revo Army powerlevel, yep they could be a one of the power to balance the world itself, because is a very vague organization and simple because of their fighting power and manpower isn't knowed in the world, is a secret army after all.

Dragon must be a PK level character and only one who sits in that postion currently.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Information about the eight kingdoms that oppose the world government because of what happened to the kingdom of Lulusia, these eight kingdoms refuse to pay taxes to the world government and therefore the government decides to send the Holy Knights to them to deal with them, it was mentioned that the number of the Holy Knights is 9.
im pretty sure the Holy Knight will get Bobbin level of treatment

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Is the bounty real? What's oda playing at? He's just giving him such a high number cause he still wants to play this game of Sabo being the older more experienced brother and thefore having a higher bounty. Luffy is far stronger than Sabo atp.
the bounties is not real lol why would they give someone with red flames higher bounty then a blue flame user

come on use ur head

Looks like the final war will be.

Alliance between the D's.

Marchall D Teach and his Blackbeard pirates.
Monkey D Luffy and his SH pirates.
Monkey D Dragon and his Revolutionary army.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like Kong will the secret leader of God of Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.