Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he didn't seem to be very cooperative with the Gorosei during the Dressrossa arc. Maybe it's hinting at him switching sides :pepelit:
No i don't think that will happen. The only thing i can see is that the defeated Navy will later get up and help the alliance, but that's about it.

My stance on the Final war hasn't changed, in fact, with the Holy Knights I'm even more confident in my scenario.

The alliance let by the PK crew will defeat the Navy while at the same time Dragon and the Revs get the scabbards treatment at the holy land, then Luffy and the others advance to finish the job.

Aside from Monster Trio, never expect much from rest in any Arc except Final Arc
I've always been saying that Next Saga is Mary Geoise & it will include so many Factions & Characters but most will be Eliminated
(Including all WG Members, Titanic Captains, Some Marines, Revos ... etc)

Then Final Saga will be in Elbaf which will exclusively Focus on SHs, They will be like the Scabbards of that Saga but much bigger Roles since they are MCs & it will be Arc where They all fulfill their Dreams

In other words, most SHs are just Secondary Characters until Story reach Final Saga (It's just that Oda made an exception here & there)
Only Zoro followed by Sanji & sometimes Nami are excluded from this Rule
Good points, but Nico Robin is a key for all of the camps. She can read poneglyphs.

The admirals are confirmed frauds

They are dogs of the celestial dragons and the gorosei even told Sakazuki to his face that they are merely the outward face of the WG. The "greatest military force" shit is just cap, none of these guys even have ACoC and yet people really pretend like they are endgame villains.

I'm telling y'all, Luffy is probably the only the SH who will defeat an admiral(Kizaru and maybe Akainu). The rest are getting beaten by side characters.
Not even the "main dogs" for the gorosei

they're the side dogs

G

Gorosei Informer

Kind of like Gear 4 with Luffy seeming like it's him partially Awakening his powers?

I got that sense when Kaido was fighting Snakeman and was like, "WTF? How is he bouncing his fists off the air and stretching them at different angles like that, rubber doesn't do that shit."
Funnily enough, MHA had Gentle "rubberising" the air and it was so what I felt Luffys awakening was gonna be like. He even made the ground "wavy/wobbly" like Katakuri using his awakening but with that rubbery effect ofc. A sort of trampoline effect naturally.

I actually prefer the Resin logia idea over this Mythical Zoan retcon but I wish Luffy had stayed a Paramecia regardless, a Rubber Paramecia specifically as he always was until that ironically "Godforsaken" moment.

Hyogoro also compared Luffy to a "flame god" or something when he saw gear 4th too. The warning signs were there unfortunately.

Oh no wait, sorry, I've commited blasphemy, I actually mean GODFY TOP 1 WOOOOOO!

:luffyswat::pepeke:

No i don't think that will happen. The only thing i can see is that the defeated Navy will later get up and help the alliance, but that's about it.

My stance on the Final war hasn't changed, in fact, with the Holy Knights I'm even more confident in my scenario.

The alliance let by the PK crew will defeat the Navy while at the same time Dragon and the Revs get the scabbards treatment at the holy land, then Luffy and the others advance to finish the job.
:christindeed:

As good as it sounds, I believe only Luffy will advance in that scenario, tho, since Luffy's peers will need something to do as well.

Oda legit has an addiction to making new characters too. Dressrosa, Wano and now both in and outside of Egghead are bombarding us with tons of new characters. I guess its a given as we're in the New World and "we're in the Endgame now" but it's still overkill/excessive to me.
It feels like OP is being dragged out rather than preparing to head towards it's LONG overdue ending.
To be fair, Imu is the only new "mastermind". It will be bad if someone stronger than him/her is behind his/her actions sure, but it was never stated that fleet admiral were the one in charge the moment we knew who the 5 elders were (and that was a LONG time ago, Drum Island I believe).

The way I see it, is just Imu > Five Elders (not fighters)> Fleet Admirals> Admirals... we know this info from pre-time skip. With the difference of a new person sitting on the throne, and it makes sense imo.

This Holy Knights are probably on the same level as Seraphins and CP0 (behind the Admirals). They being 9 gives me that impresion. Just some fodders to distract the Revos in the Final War.

Imu and the Gorosei are already a confirmed no no for Dragon so let's see who remains.

- Kong ? An old retired FA.
- Holy Knights? Tobi roppo of the WG and damn sure not worthy of Dragon.

Only Akainu remains. Worst case scenario Dragon dies to Imu without really beating anyone with Sabo fighting Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.