Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That traitor did not deserve any trial. Akainu was kind if you think about it. Had the Navy found out it would've brought disgrace upon his entire family. Now he's just a fallen soldier.
:absojustice:
And then he tried to kill Koby the peace-maker on live tv :pepecorn:

Did you watch that video where Prigozhin has that one defector killed with a hammer?
That's the kinda people @MarineHQ stans irl:kata:
I read about it, but there is no way I'll watch this video lol.

Even though nowadays, death in movies are more impactful than real life footage of murders...

Did you watch that video where Prigozhin has that one defector killed with a hammer?
That's the kinda people @MarineHQ stans irl:kata:
OP fans and this obsession to mix RL ideologies into this....
Yes, he will probably join the Strawhats in the final war against the WG and dies while protecting Luffy from Imu
No thanks. I much rather have Goofy Blueno Akainu than this.

I wanna explain that just like most Villains, Imu also has his Version of Three Top Commanders
They obviously lead Three different Armies & They can be easily seen just by looking at WG's Fodders
There are Cipher-Pol Fodders, Prison/Slave Camps Fodders & Knights Fodders

Cipher-Pol Army is led by CP-0 (They represent CD's Shield)
Prison Fodders (Those who force Slaves to work) are led by ??? (Not revealed yet)
Knights Army (Only seen in Mary Geoise) are led by Holy Knights (They represent CD's Sword)

CP-0 Main Members are Masked Ones & there are Seven, their Commander In Chief is Lucci & He represents Imu's Third Top Commander
Main Warden in Mary Geoise is Unknown but He should be Imu's Second Top Commander
Holy Knights are confirmed to be Nine without any Clear Leader-Figure who should be Imu's First Top Commander

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long ago i said that Zoro is gonna Fight Magellan during this Saga as his 4th Main Post-TS Fight due to his DF matching Zoro's Fight Patterns
However, it's possible that Imu's Top Commander will instead Eat it (Meaning Magellan might be next to Die)

The Fact that Holy Knights are WG's Main Enforcers & Strongest Warriors they got, it makes total sense that their Leader was the one sent to Kill Doflamingo (Who will instead Survive & Escape thanks to Magellan's Sacrifice)

As Luffy's Sword, Zoro's Next Main Fight gonna be against Leader of Holy Knights
As Luffy's Shield, Sanji's Next Main Fight gonna be against Lucci
  • Lucci appeared this Arc which is common for Third Commanders just like SHs faced Jack, Mr. 3, Satori, Cracker ... etc before War starts
As for Imu's 2nd Top Commander, He should be defeated by Dragon himself, just like Oda gave Previous Rebel Leaders such a W, including Kyros, Wyper & Inurashi (Being Warden who keeps All WG Slaves in Check, Oda will use him to show Dragon's Rage! He is most probably Dragon's Hype Tool just like Wyper Fodderized Shura)

Zoro > Mihawk based on feats doesn’t mean anything when Mihawk is heavily restricted so far
Sabo has better portrayal, hype and feats than Mihawk
He's compared to Emperor Luffy as relative in growth and power

Mihawk is under Emperor Buggy and only has better sword skills than Empero Sganks

Zoro actually prove that Posthawk is a fraud
The only top tier with no top tier fight in his resume Lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda waited until very recently to show Shank's using CoC.

Oda just likes teasing people and playing mindgames.

There's still a good argument to be made that Crocodile had Awakening, looking at what he did to Alabasta's rain.
Aye exactly, preach! I've been arguing Croc was awakened for that reason, along with him drying out any form of organic and inorganic matter too, in seconds even too!
What he did to the buildings/ground at Alabasta, the Impel Down doors and even to others including Luffy and Galdino, it has to be awakening imo.
Although I've joked Crocodile's awakening should be the "Sands Of Time", let's go Prince of Persia all up in this bitch LOL! Crocodile proceeeds to make a giant hourglass and trap Vivi in it, trying to drown her in sand /s.

Glad you're a fellow believer anyway, respect!

:cheers::pepecroc::usosmug:

Sabo has better portrayal, hype and feats than Mihawk
He's compared to Emperor Luffy as relative in growth and power

Mihawk is under Emperor Buggy and only has better sword skills than Empero Sganks

Zoro actually prove that Posthawk is a fraud
The only top tier with no top tier fight in his resume Lol
Mihawk is stronger and has better skills than Shanks no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you perform Mihawk will always be the superior between the two. What Zoro proves is how much a monster Mihawk truly is as strong as he has grown he is chasing goathawk :pepehawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.