Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that Fuji and GB lost to 2 clowns but this AOE cope is so funny, did Morley need a big fancy attack to stab GB? What happened to GB's black blade, isn't he a super swordsman that no one knows about, not even Brannew?

A swordsman Admiral needs to throw meteors and create whole forests just to cut or stab someone, that's crazy.
Fujitora and GB don't have an Onigiri level move without their fruits. :shame:

Yonkotards are so full of shit lmfao
The double standards are full of shit, these are your Yonko:
BBPs shit their pants from Akainu
BBPs shit their pants from Kuzan
Kizaru had Rayleigh huffing and sweating, same Rayleigh sends Yonko to their sleep without dinner
Big Job stalled by brook, blitzed by Brook, pummeled by Nami, kicked out to sea by Jinbe, rolled over like a bowling ball by Robin, neg diffed by Queen, neg diffed by King, used as offroad by Franky, neg diffed by Boulder, beaten by rookies without haki
Failed to do shit to fodder strawhats in 12 hour pursuit

Crydo has ptsd from YC Oden. Vet level scabbards fucked him up and pierced his flesh
Momo's bite had him screaming in pain
Blitzed by 30 broken bones rookie and scarred for

Rayleigh, Vista, Yamato and Marco couldnt hurt admirals, meanwhile Crydo gets pummeled by Kiku
:lulz:
That means Karasu/Morley each fold Ray in 1 vs 1. Swordbros...:josad:

I don't believe that Fuji and GB lost to 2 clowns but this AOE cope is so funny, did Morley need a big fancy attack to stab GB? What happened to GB's black blade, isn't he a super swordsman that no one knows about, not even Brannew?

A swordsman Admiral needs to throw meteors and create whole forests just to cut or stab someone, that's crazy.
Fujitora and GB don't have an Onigiri level move without their fruits. :shame:

Morley with an Unnamed stab attack lmao

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And because of a line of spoilers you think Ryo and Fuji are fighting seriously
What's the reason for them not being so serious? Besides that, they brought problems to the Marines, Akainu was upset with their defeat, and Green Bull failed to stop the rescue of a slave that their bosses care so much about, and this happened in the sacred land...

How can they take this lightly when the most wanted criminal group in the world simply invades the sacred land where 50 world leaders from over 170 nations affiliated with the World Government are gathered for a conference, and above all, where their bosses, the Celestial Dragons, are also present? :quest:

G

Gorosei Informer

Imu about to be a toonforce gag character
Oh god no!

A battle of toons between G5 and Imu
People having huge pop eyes and gag faces as they witness them fight

Tom and Jerry
Make it stop! I'm not "having fun" Oda!

That eye popping out shit looks so awful. We've had the odd random example of it earlier in OP, like with Merry before but sseeing Kidd, Law and the others doing that was completely forced and drawn so grotesquely. But when Oda drew that absolutely HIDEOUS and EXAGGERATED face for Usopp at Dressrosa, with his fucking eyeballs twisting and such, it was the most tryhard, shock value moment I've ever seen for OP I swear lol. Its like he was trying to be Ren and Stimpy or some kind of fucked up bizarre cartoon like that but ironically fucking it up lol.

The Toon Powers are fun but they are completely fucking broken. How the fuck Luffy was able to affect Kaido like that but Law couldn't even Shambles Kaido and Big Mom? I guess Luffy really is Godfy Top 1/Build different? Ergh...

I mean Blackbeard would make the perfect contrast as you have the "white" with Nika toon Luffy and Blackbeard obviously the black, so if he awakened some truly sinister, evil cartoon type powers, like full on cartoon villain and cartoon horror even, that could be promising. Both of them collectively representing the "black and white nature" of original cartoons before "multicolours came along" lmao. Yin and Yang too ofc.

But between Buggy going for the OP and wanting to be Pirate King after all and being made a Yonko and this idea you suggest for Imu, I could see Oda doing the latter now you mention it. Oda is gonna draw the most absolutely batshit goofiest fights and we're gonna have to love it, whether we like it or not, he's gonna make us witness them regardless lmao.

Kizaru and Saturn shortly after encoutering G5 Luffy soon:

Status
Not open for further replies.