Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? But I thought y'all said they're the strongest characters in the verse. Who could hurt him?
:risicheck:
We never said nobody can hurt them. You continously come up with statements nobody said or troll opinions and then try to generalise it for the entire community.

Do you see me blaming all the Yonkou fans earnestly having believed that BM solos all of the C3 with her homies after she lost to two YC1? No.

The only thing 99% of Admirals fans argue is Admiral ~ Yonkou

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I am concluding my power scale regarding the admirals, due to the fact that they are not stronger than individuals such as Morley, Karasu, and even the restrained Sabo without their Devil Fruit abilities. Therefore, I am concluding that they are Yonko Commander level 2 without their Devil Fruits, and their Haki is also at the level of a Yonko Commander 2. After all, if they had superior close combat abilities and superior Haki, they would have won, but that did not happen .

Fujitora without his DF and only using his swordsmanship and Haki = unable to defeat Karasu. Green Bull without his DF and only using his swordsmanship and Haki = unable to defeat Morley.

I think YC2 is a good ranking for "Base GB and Fujitora".

However, Kaidou and Big Mom are easily TOP TIER without their DFs.

@Paperchampion23 tho Shanks being a secret WG agent has been a thing since Dressrosa. Though if that’s the case I don’t see him falling to Blackbeard so I have no idea what Oda will do with him
So kinda the whole basis for my sig post I made a few years ago. The idea is we dont really know who Shanks is or what he wants. If he's alluded to be subservient to the government, one avenue I can see is "guiding" Luffy to make sure he gets One Piece and not Blackbeard, so that Shanks can then take or betray him.

Im not sure I expect fully "evil" Shanks (again, if this is even remotely true), but I can see it going this way post Blackbeard/Laugh Tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.