Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I missed that part..

So it sorta offsets things, its nit just one group holding back but then again Revs have no reason to hold back
Why not? After all, Dragon was distressed by the possibility of Sabo killing Cobra. Sabo possesses a destructive power and is listed as one of the most powerful fruits in this category. He would also put all the kings of the nations in danger if he used his abilities to their fullest potential, since the Mera Mera fruit provides pure destruction and AOE. The same can be said for Karasu, since he is a Logia and Logias usually give a lot of AOE. So yes, the revolutionaries are capable of holding off the two admirals even if both groups are restricted. It's not like all of the abilities of the admirals and revolutionaries cannot be used, some that are not as destructive can still be used, such as Green Bull's branches that pierce the opponent, for example.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If there are clones amongst the ranks of that Holy Knights, I hope not all of them are clones of characters we already know. Some newer characters would be nice.

I like my theory of them being former Marines and Cipher Pol members who were made immortal as a reward for their service to the World Government,but maybe they'll be clones of these legendary figures instead?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
One has a saber and cloak like shanks
Other have a Cowboy Hat and Horns like Big Mom and Kaido

Next we'll hear about one that has a wide mustache or one with half a ship's steering wheel in their head
:saden:

One even has a clown nose
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.